.twelve.

Jazilyns's POV

I woke up on Calum's arms, it's so comfortable, i really don't want to get up from this.

He's still sleeping, he's so cute even when he's sleeping.

I moved his hand slowly, and go to the toilet, i really need to pee.

Once i get out from bathroom, Calum already awake, "Good morning Princess" he said, "oh hi, i thought you're still asleep" i said.

We're getting downstairs together, and Ashton is sitting on the couch, while Luke's going on something in kitchen, and maybe Michael still sleeping in his room, but there's someone else.

"Oh hi, i'm krystals, i'm Michael sister" she said to me. "Calum, is she your girlfriend?" She ask Calum, "oh no" Calum and i said in same time, "oh and thennn who are you pretty girl?" She ask me while smiling widely, "i'm Ashton's sister" i answer, "ahh.. I know, are you Jazilyns?" She ask, "Yess.." I said, "nice too meet you" she said, "nice too meet you too, maybe we should hang out together sometime!" I said, "yes, that'll fun" she said.

"So where are we going today?" Ashton ask, "I don't know, how about theme park?" I suggested, "yeah it'll be fun!!" Calum said happily.

"Okay i need to get ready, I'll be here soon, bye!" I hung up and went upstairs.

Calum's POV

I went to Michael's room to wake him up, "Michael, wake up! We're gonna go to theme park, are you in?" I ask, "mhmm, i'll get ready, get out please, i need 5 more minutes" he said with sleepy voice.

I went to downstairs and take a shower on another bathroom.

Jazilyns's POV

Once i finished take a shower, i used my plain Blink 182 t-shirt and ripped black skinny jeans, i wore that because we're going to the Theme park, not a party.

I went to downstairs, and Ash, Mikey, Cal, and Luke, with Krystals already wait for me in the living room.

"Oh hello everyone, sorry for long waiting, I thought y'all don't even ready yet" i said with giggles.

Calum's POV

SHE'S SO CUTE GOSH.

I think i have a little crush on her.
She's just different from another girl.
She's not wear a 12 inch heels, not wearing a slutty clothes, and foremost is her attitude not bitchy like an another girl.

Like wtf? Why'd i think about her like this? Damn, i think i fell in love again, and again.

"Umm.. Calum?", and i went back to reality, "y-yes" i said, "c'mon, we should go" jazilyns said, "okay, here we go!" I said, phew, luckily, she doesn't realize, I've been thinking about her for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------
<3 thanks who keep reading ily!
I'll be updating very soon!