.four.

(The photo of the Teddy's)

Calum's POV
"I have to go outside for a while now, see ya jaz" i turn around and headed to downstairs, i grab my keys and go outside, without any talk to my friends.

I unlocked my car and i drive to the nearest mall. once i arrived, i parked my car and go to girly shop ya whatever.

I came in and one thing catch my eyes, fluffy teddy bears and it was oversize, too freaking big, but who knows? I think she likes it.

I grab it and go to the cashier and bought it. And i got some red roses too.

I headed to where my car was parked and drive to Ashton's home.

Once i arrived, i threw a gravel to Jazilyns window, wait till she open it, and she covered her mouth with her hands. She's so beautiful God, "C-calum" she said shyly and shocked. "Yes Princess?" I said, "why did you do this for me?" She said, "to make you happy, i think it's obvious" i smiled. "C'mon come here" she told me.

I headed to upstairs.

Jazilyn's POV
"Knoksss.." I heard something strange on my window, i headed to my window and open it up, i just stood there, shock and shock, I covered my mouth with my hands, Calum it's Calum, he's standing there in the park at my house, holding a giant teddy bear doll with a bouquet of red roses, i just in love with them, "C-calum" i said shyly, "yes princess?" He said, omg did he just called me princess? "Why did you do this for me?" I said, "to make you happy, i think it's obvious" he smiled to me, "C'mon come here" i said. He give me thumbs up and he's gone.

"Knock knock" i heard someone knocked on my door, it's must be Calum.

I open it and it wasn't him. It Luke, before i could say everything, he push me against the wall and place his lip on mine.

I just want to go but I can't, his just held me tight, I can't. Until i see Calum stood there stare at us kissing.

His face looks speechless, i push luke with full of my energy, until he let me go.

"that's not like you saw Cal" i yelled, "get your fucking happiness back with your fucking boy, Jaz, i don't have to make you happy again babe, you already fucking got it" he yelled at me.

I felt my tears start running down my face. I run onto him and held him with all of my energy.

I started crying out loud and I can't let him go, he's already makes me happy, if it's just once. "Let me go" he said. "I will not Calum" i said.

"wow such a great scene here" i heard someone say, i looked at the center of that voice, it was Ashton, Luke, and Michael stand there.

I started let Calum go and say "don't blame me for all of this shit Ashton, I'm fucking tired!" I yelled out, "what did you both do?" He said "nothing!, just ask one of your blonde friend! He's such a great fucking friend" i cried out.

I ran to my room and locked myself. I throw myself to my bed and started to cry until i realize, on the corner of my room, there was a teddy bear and red roses stand there, it's from Calum.

I'm such an idiot.
-------------------------------------------------
Poor Calum
Poor Jazilyns
Luke is a dick!
But who knows what happens after this crazy night? So keep reading guys! Ilysm! <3
Please comment & like guys ;(