.six.

(Taron face is up there, he's so handsome xD, more pic: Taron Egerton)

Jazilyns's POV
My first period is math. I went to my locker and opened it, there was a letter from Taron.

He's a popular boy in this school, actually he's a bad boy, maybe? I read them, "hi Jaz, ;) are u free tonight? If you are, let me pick you up at 7, just text me ;p, see ya soon" this makes me smile, i think i can go with him, I'm free tonight.

I headed to math class and sat in the corner of the class, obviously in the back, alone.

Actually, i don't have a friends, just because I'm really not feeling good if i get close to girls, they're such a dumbass, like a slut. I hate them.

And I don't have a friends not because I'm friendless, or unsocial girls, the truth is I'm really popular here, because ya, you know, I'm a Ashton freaking Irwin sister.

And maybe if many people came to me, it's not because of they want to be my friend, they're going to get the fucking lucky here, maybe i should called them "friends with benefits". I have a friend before, and she was Ashton's Ex. She was cheated on Ashton's and then i called her Slut and i told her to go fucking away. The end, like what i said, i hate girls so damn much.

The bell rang and i headed to the second period, it was social, I'm freaking late."Miss.Jazilyns i think you should tell me why'd you late?" Mrs.Bianca said to me, "Hm. I'm sorry Ma'am, i'm going to the toilet for a while ago." I said, "okay, get your seat, please" she said.

I see the back corner of the class was empty, i walked and sat there.

I saw Taron, obviously he's so handsome and cool, but his face could tell that he's such a jerk. But I'm not scared enough to boys.

That's why I don't think the same way as Ashton's. I will never being hurt by boys, especially his band mates.

----
Now It's the last period of today.

The bell finally rang and i ran to my house.

-------------------------------------------------
Can't waitt! What's happens next?
So keep reading!!
Ilysm for y'all who reads this story!
I'll update very very soon
;) xD