.three.

I just stood there, in living room with all the boys, but i don't say anything though. I was too scared to Ashton, he haven't been back for almost 3 hours. My panic feeling for Ashton is fucking annoyed me.

And after a long wait for him, he finally came back, he backed with face that I can't explain, it's obvious that he had anger in his brain.

"Jaz, i need to talk to you now" he said, "what it's about?" I said with confused face. "JUST GO NOW" He yelled to me, i just looked at the others boys, and their just stared at us with distracted face.

I go to upstairs following Ashton, and he started to talk to me "i already told you, am i?" "Y-yes" i said, "woah, you already know right? I already fucking told you that I don't ever ever let you get close to them!" He yelled at me. Within a second, tears started running down my face, "what the heck Ash? I just said it was Calum, nothing special, we're just met Ash!" I yelled back at him, "but.., whatever!" He said.

I just headed to my room without say goodbye to the guys. I just cry and cry in my room.

I heard the knock on my door, "leave me!" I yelled out. "Mm.. I'm Calum, i came here because Ashton told me that you've been crying since hours ago", he said.

I unlocked the door and he just stared at me with the puppy eyes. Oh God, I can't help it, he's so cute..

Calum's POV
I knocked her door, wait until she yelled at me "leave me!" "Mm.. I'm Calum, i came here because Ashton told me that you've been crying since hours ago" i said.

I wait for a minute and i heard that she has unlocked the door, i started stared at her with my puppy eyes because i hate seeing her like this, she's so upset.

I have to go on someting to make her happy, if it's just a little.

----------------------------------------------------
Godd, the romantic scene is coming soon, xD

I love Calum so bad
I ship them <3