Chapter 7

I awoke in the morning to find an overly formal outfit layed on my dresser with a not that read:
Jamie make sure you wear this today - Dad
The outfit under the note was hideous. Yet I still put it on to please my father.
I left my dorm and was headed to first hour when over the speakers my name was called to go to the office. I knew my father wanted to set my up on another date.

I left my dads office and went to first period. I was late but it didn't really matter. I was right in that my father wanted me to go on a date.
At lunch I sat down at some two person table and waited for my date to show up.
Some purple haired girl with space buns sat down and spoke some words in some language I couldn't understand.
"Hi I'm Jamie." I said to the girl while putting on a bright smile
"Sumimasen nani?" The girl responded
We sat in silence for the rest of lunch.
We both stood up and I walked towards her.
I leaned in and kissed the girl on the lips. I felt nothing as I did. I pulled away and walked off to my next class and didn't even bother to see her reaction.

Sage stormed up to me after class and slapped me right across the cheek.
"What the hell was that for!?" I angrily asked him
"You fucking liar! You don't love Aster!" Sage nearly screamed at me
"What?" Was all I managed to say
"You god damn say you love him then go and kiss and fucking girl! You broke his heart!" Sage yelled
"Shit. No! I only kissed her because my dad wanted me to!" I stated to Sage
Sage rolled his eyes before glaring at me and stomping off.
I hadn't lied. My dad wanted me to do more with her but honestly I could never. I never wanted to hurt Aster though.