Welcome everybody!

Welcome everybody

I know that author's notes are horrible and nobody ever reads them but I would be really thankful if you could take a couple of minutes to read this one.

This is my first story so I hope you all go easy on me, especially because english is not my native language and I might make a lot of spelling mistakes. I've written some stuff in english before but I never thought of publishing them for everyone else to read so I'm actually really nervous about this.

I will put all my effort on making this as enjoyable and memorable as I can, so please if you have any doubts while reading or maybe you want to leave a comment making suggestions for me to improve please don't be afraid to do it as long as you do it with respect and kindness💛

All your opinions are very welcome here!

Before we start, I need to clarify some things.

✨ This will be a third person story divided in three parts. I know that the third person thing is kind of off-putting for some of you but there will be certain scenes where I'll need to express the thoughts of more than one character so I promise I will keep it juicy and entertaining for you.

✨About the division: At the beginning of every part you'll find a short chapter that will work as some kind of introduction ¿? I'm not sure but still I hope you don't skip it because they may be some plot twists in there and honestly, they are very short.

The first part will take place during the 40's at war, especially placed in the movie Captain America: the First Avenger.

The second part will tell the story of our main characters several years later between the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Black Widow. This part will be all short chapters telling the story about the character's lives and leading to the third and final part of the story that will be placed before Avengers: Infinity War.

⚠️ I will try to stick to the story of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as far as I can but of course making some small changes to include my character on the story. I have the obligation to tell you that I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR MY OWN AND A COUPLE OF EXTRAS THAT MIGHT SHOW UP ON THE WAY. The rest of them belong to Marvel.

⚠️ About the trigger warnings, I would write them at the beginning of every chapter and leaving references of when you should stop reading if you want to avoid a topic that might be sensitive to you.

Anyways, I feel in the obligation to say that this story will have explicit description of torture, murder and sexual assault (I'll try to go easy on that one, though) as well as panic attacks due to war flashbacks and loss of identity. Of course it will also have a lot of fluff scenes to even out but I will add the smut scenes to the content warning as well, even though I don't know if it's really necessary to warn because... well, you know everybody loves those😏

Since I'll talk about some heavy topics that I think deserve proper description and the smut scenes will be explicit as well, I should not recommend you to read this if you are not +18, but I am not your mother so if you read the warnings and you still think it's appropriate for you to read this, go ahead.

✨ Now that I finished expressing everything I wanted to say so far, I'm gonna let you start your reading and hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for giving me the chance 💛