𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

You wake up from the best sleep in years. And you realize that you and Ellie are cuddling, you have your head laid on her chest and her arms are around you.
You smile to yourself, being quiet to not wake her up. You slowly pass your fingers on her tattooed arm.

"Do you like it?" Ellie says out of nowhere scaring you. You thought she was asleep.

"Christ, Ellie you scared me." You said putting a hand on your chest.

"Sorry, good morning. Do you like it?" She apologies chuckling. And then asks if you like her tattoo.

"Morning, and yes I like it, it's really beautiful." You said and then realized that you were still with your hand on her arm. You blush taking it off, mumbling a sorry.

"It's okay. I was liking it." She chuckles and then you lock eyes with her. You both stay there in a comfortable silence looking at each other.

You look at her lips and then at her eyes again, she gets closer to you and you closer to her, lips almost touching and then you hear a loud noise.

Almost immediately you and Ellie jump off the bed grabbing the guns. You grab your gun and Ellie says for you to follow her.

Outside of the window you see three men.

"Ok we stick together, let's see if they're going away." And in the minute Ellie says that, one of them breaks into the house shooting at both of you.

"Shit. Ellie it's better if we split up. You go that way and I go this way."

"But-"

"Ellie it's going to be ok." You grab her shoulder in reassurance.

"Alright." She gives up.

You share one last look and then you go your way.

Walking into different doors you open one and see one man taking something out of a drawer.

You slowly make your way to him and with your arm you cut his breathing off. He makes a fight but after a couple of minutes of cutting his breath he ends up dying.

"One it's done." You mumble to yourself.

You continue your search and a man appears behind you, not giving you time to defend yourself, he punches you in the face.

You step back groaning, he grabs his gun aiming at you, you dodge the bullet, kicking him in the stomach making him let go the gun.

You grab the gun but he grabs your hair making it impossible for you to shoot him. He smashes your head on the wall making you cry out in pain.
You kick his legs with both feet making him fall.
You grab the gun and shoot him before he as time to attack you. You breath out in relief.

"Son of a bitch." You said grabbing your head feeling blood.

Suddenly you hear a gun being fired.

"Ellie!" You run looking for her in every part of the house.

You open a door to see her with the gun in her hand and two guys on the floor.
You run to hug her.
Ellie tenses for a second but immediately realizes it's you, making her let go what she had in her hands to hug you back.

"You scared me." You said against her neck.

"I'm ok, a little injured. But I'm ok. Are you alright?" She grabs your face softly with both hands looking for wounds.

"Yeah, my head hurts a bit. But I'm fine." You hug her again.

After a while you both let go, you give her a soft smile, making her smile too.
You lock eyes again.

And after so long she finally grabs your face and kisses you.
You freeze for a while but instantly you melt into the kiss.
Grabbing her neck you make her come closer to you.
You open your mouth making her put her tongue inside, you moan into the kiss and she smiles.
After a while you both let go with a smile on the face.

"I wanted to do that since forever." She whispers with her forehead against yours.

You smile and give a soft laugh.

But you couldn't stop thinking, what was going to happen after this.

Are you going to continue with your lives ignoring what happened? Or it's going to change?

And Ellie was thinking the same.

*Does she like girls?*
*Was it in the heat of the moment?*
*Does she like me?*

She couldn't stop thinking about this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- They have finally kissed! Is it going to get better? I guess we just have to wait..
- Don't forget to vote!
xoxo <3