𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

It's the day of your wedding.

You never thought that after what happened to the world you would get to marry.
But that comes true today.

"Y/N? I brought your clothes." Dina said from the outside of the bedroom.

"Come in." You said while brushing your hair.

"Heyyy girl. Here I found this dress one day on a mission. It's nothing extraordinary, but it's so pretty." Dina handed you your dress.

"Thank you so much." You hugged her. It was a beautiful satin dress.

*How the hell she managed to find this?*

"Omg Dina this is so beautiful!" You kissed her cheek.

"It really is. Now go get dressed." She said and you nod.

...

"OMG you look so beautiful! Ellie is going to get crazy when she sees you." Dina said winking.

"Oh how's Ellie? I haven't seen her all day."  You blushed and asked.

"She's getting ready too. She's with Joel." Dina told you.

"I can't wait to see her. I can't wait to marry her." You bit your lip nervously.

...

"Hey kid how are you?" Joel asked when Ellie opened the door.

"Nervous. But excited." Ellie took a deep breath.

"It's normal. You're going to get married. I'm so proud of you kid." Joel said with a small smile.

"Thank you Joel. For being here for me." Ellie smiled genuinely at him. Joel hugged her.

"It's almost time." Joel said looking at his watch.

"I can't wait to see Y/N." Ellie told him.

...

"Are you ready? It's time!" Dina said excited.

"I'm ready..I'm so nervous." You showed her your shaky hands.

"It's going to be all good." She gave you a small hug.

"Come on." Dina said taking your hand.

Walking to the place of the wedding, Joel was there waiting for you. He was going to take you to the altar.

"Hey kiddo. You look beautiful."  He complimented you smiling.

"Thank you Joel." You smiled

"You ready to get married?" He asked and you intertwined your arm in his.

"I couldn't be more ready." You smiled.

...

"She's coming." Jesse said to Ellie. And Ellie took a deep breath.

"Calm down, it's going to be alright." Jesse patted her shoulder.

"Oh My god." Ellie whispered finally seeing you. You looked like a pure angel.

"Take care of her." Joel said to Ellie, handing your hand in hers.

"Take care of her." Joel said to you smiling, and then he seated next to Tommy.

"Baby you look so beautiful. You look amazing. I can't even.." Ellie whispered, a warm feeling flowed trough her.
You kissed her hand, smiling at her.

"We are here to reunite this two souls." The priest said to everyone.

... ( let's skip this part cause I don't know how to write a wedding scene. Sorry.)

"Please tell your vowns." The priest told to the both of you.

"When I saw you for the first time. I couldn't even believe you were real. You're perfect. I know we didn't had the best relationship at first. But I'm so glad I got to express my love for you. Thank you for making my life completed. You're my person. I'll love you forever and always." Ellie started, and when she finished you were in tears, happy tears.

"When I met you, it was love at the first sight. I didn't believe that in this world I would get to meet the love of my life. But I'm marrying you, you're my love. Thank you for making me feel happiness again, thank you for caring for me, thank you for loving me. I will love you forever and always." You said from your whole heart. Tears wanting to fall, Ellie also had tears in her eyes.

...

"Do you, Ellie Williams accept Y/N L/N as your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." Ellie said with a smile on her face.

"Do you Y/N L/N accept Ellie Williams as your wife?"

"I do." You say gently caressing her hands.

"I declare you, wife..and wife." The priest finally said what you both wanted the most.
You were finally her wife.
She was finally yours.

"You may kiss." And Ellie immediately took your face in her hands gently, and she kissed you passionately and full of love.

She couldn't be happier now that you were her wife.

... ( let's skip the reception and the party or something like that. To going on honeymoon. Sorry again.)

"Be careful you two." Joel said hugging you and then Ellie.

The reception had been incredible. It was small but amazing, just like you wanted.

"Have fun." Dina said winking.
"Don't make a baby." Jesse winked too.

Ellie rolled her eyes and you laughed.

"We'll be going now." You waved to them, Ellie nodded in goodbye.

Dina and Jesse waved back, Joel and Tommy doing the same.

...

"Well my beautiful wife, where are you taking me?" You asked after a couple of minutes.

"That's a secret Ms. Williams." She kissed your hand. You blushed at the name.

You married the love of your life.
Your forever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- THEY ARE MARRIED!
- And I'm sorry for this shitty wedding scene, I just don't know how to write a proper wedding scene.
- I hope you still like it <3
- Don't forget to vote!
- Thank you for reading :3
xoxo <3