𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

• Sexual Content •

"We are going to stop for the night in that house. You okay baby?" Ellie asked you, pointing at a house in the middle of nowhere.

"I'm okay. It just hurts a little. But I'm fine." You told her, hugging her from the back.

...

"How did you know that there was a house here?" You asked her walking to one of the bedroom.

The house wasn't big, but it wasn't small either.
It was perfect.

"Umm..sometimes when I left I would stay here." She explained putting her backpack on the floor, next to the bed.

You nod taking off your boots.
You got on the bed, laying down.

"Come here." You said to Ellie in a small voice.

She got on top of you carefully, trying not the hurt you.

"I was so scared.." She whispered looking at your eyes.

"I know baby..but I'm here now. And I'll never leave you again." You said kissing her lips.

"Promise?" She murmured against your lips.

"I promise." You smiled.

The kiss got from passionate to needy.
Ellie's hands started to run down your body. She kissed and nibled at your jaw, causing you to let out a small moan.

"Please Ellie." You whispered feeling a need for her to touch you.

"I don't want to hurt.." She said in a soft voice.

"It's okay we'll be careful." You caressed her face.
Ellie nod unbuttoning your pants. She continued to kiss and mark your neck, while slowly taking of your pants.

You moaned her name and begged her to touch you more, wrapping your arms around her neck, making her come closer to you.

Ellie puts a hand over your underwear feeling the wetness through it.

"You're so wet baby.." Ellie whispered and chills run down your body.

She starts rubbing you up and down over your underwear.
You squirm in her embrace, wanting to feel more.

"Be patient love..I'll give you what you want." She said kissing your lips.

She puts her hand inside of your underwear, and puts a finger on your clit, slowly rubbing it.

"Baby don't s-stop please." You moan against her mouth.

She smirks and stops, causing you to whine.

"Can I angel?" She motion to your underwear, and you nod furiously.

She rubs you up and down, wetting her fingers, and then she shoves two long fingers inside of your pussy. You moan loudly caused by the sudden pleasure.

She curls her fingers on your special spot and puts her thumb on your clit rubbing it in a moderate fase.
Pleasure runs your intire body, you moan her name and you fuck yourself harder against her fingers.
Missing her touch.

"That's it, fuck yourself on my fingers love, what a good girl you are." You whimper in pleasure hearing her dirty talk. And you start to get closer to your climax. She feels you squeeze her fingers, and she knows that you are almost there.

"Are you going to cum angel? Are you going to cum on my fingers? Is that it?" She asked sucking on your breasts. Her free hand massaged the other one.
You nod moaning out her name.

"Cum on my fingers angel. Let go.." Ellie whispered on your ear, biting softly your earlobe.

And your climax snaps, you shake against her fingers.

"Good girl. You're so perfect." You blush hearing her words.

"Can I?" You ask touching her underwear line.

"You sure? You can't move too much, or you will break your stitches. It's-" She didn't want you to hurt yourself even more.

"Sit on my face then." You said and Ellie's face goes red.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"If you sit on my face, I don't have to move too much.." You bit your lip at the thought.

"You sure?" She asked and you nod, grabbing onto her hips.

"Okay baby.." She took her underwear off and then she seated on your face, carefully, and you immediately started lapping at her pussy.
She moaned when she felt your tongue on her, grabbing onto the headboard.

"Omg Y/N...that feels so good." She moaned grabbing with one hand on your hair.
You hummed against her, causing her to jolt by the vibrations.

You continued to eating her, sucking on her clit, making Ellie see stars.

"Baby..I'm not going to last longer..." She whimpered, pulling on your hair.

"Then let go, cum on my tongue baby.." You said against her cunt.

Her thighs started to shake, and she comes moaning your name.

Relaxing after her climax, she got next to you, you both with smiles on the face.

"I love you so much.." She whispered kissing you, pulling a blanket over the two.

"I love you more." You said against her lips.

After some minutes of cuddling, Ellie sits up.
You furrow your eyebrows sitting up too.

"I want to ask you something.." She whispered.

"Okay, tell me baby." You caressed her back.

"What happened to us, made me realize even more that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the love of my life Y/N. And I can't imagine a life without you. I love you with all my heart. And I want you forever. So...do you want to marry me?" She spilled all her emotions. And she asked the most important question, hoping you would say yes.

"Ellie...I love you so much baby. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. So yes I'll marry you!" You hugged her, tears of happiness run down your face.

"I'm sorry I don't have a ring..I promise that I'll find one." She said wiping your tears, kissing all over your face.

"It's okay. It was perfect with or without ring." You said once again kissing her lips.

You talked, laugh and kissed for a long time. Until you both fell asleep, you fell asleep next to your soon to be wife.

The love of your life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- I'm sorry for my absence here. School is making me very busy, and it's driving me crazy :|
- But Ellie asked Y/N to marry her!
- Thank you so much for reading!
- I'll be back soon :3
xoxo <3