𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

"So what will you do if we found those people?" You ask and she shrugs her shoulders.

"You're not going to kill her, right?" You told your head to the side.

"Why? She almost killed Joel." Ellie said.

"Almost. She didn't. She hurt Joel, I know. And I'm frustrated too. But she didn't killed him.." You murmured.

"Yeah whatever.." Ellie sighed. She knew you were right. She just didn't want to admit.

You sighed too, putting your head on her shoulder, she caressed your hand that was wrapped around her waist.
You were both on the horse, trying to find some clue where were they.
You still didn't think this was a good idea, but you wouldn't leave Ellie alone.

"Okay baby, we are going to enter the forest so we have to be more careful." Ellie explained and you got closer to her.

...

"So what gender do you think is the baby?" You asked another random question. Ellie loved to hear you ramble, she didn't mind at all, it made her smile.

"I think it's a boy." She said.

"Really? I think it's a girl! But it doesn't really matter." You said and Ellie nod at your words.

"We are going to be aunties! I'm so excited!" You thought about you and Ellie, taking care of the kid, the thought made you smile. Even though Ellie looked like she would be awkward around kids, maybe not babies.

Ellie only laughed at your words.

But all of the sudden the horse jumps making you both fall on the ground.
You both groan in pain.

"What the hell happened?" You said getting up.

You looked at Ellie and she was looking at the front, her face didn't show any emotion.

You looked where she was looking and you saw three persons.
One woman and two man.

"It's them." Ellie whispered. Your eyes get wide open.

"Who are you?" One man asks.

Before Ellie ruins everything you got in front of her, making her shut up before she could even talk.

"Umm we just got lost. We don't know where are we." You lied, you were not very good at lying but now you and Ellie were in danger, you had to try.

"This is our property. Get the hell out of here." The other man demanded.

*Great we had to go and fall right on their property.*

"Of course, we don't want any problem." You said backing up, you looked at the woman for the second time and you could have swear that you have seen her before, but it must have been because of the fall. You shook your head and you grabbed Ellie's arm.

"What are you doing?" Ellie whispered.

"I'm getting us out of here. I don't know if you noticed, but they are three and we're only two." You explained.

"Wait! Fuck Abby, that's the girl that was with that older guy!" One of the man yelled.

"Fuck.." You whispered.

"What?" The woman that goes by the name Abby asked looking immediately at Ellie.

"Hey look we don't want any problem! Just let us go." You said. You knew it was a bad idea to look for them.

"Oh no, no. She's coming with us. She's going to take us to that guy." The man said. You looked at Abby and she had an uncertainty look on her face.