Explanation

"We are the the Twin Heavenly Dragons of Destruction." Nythralma and Arthralma, "How is that possible we were told that you two died when you helped the three factions fight Ddraig and Albion?" Rias, "How are you alive?" Sona, Everyone was surprised by the reveal that two of the four heavenly dragons where in the same room as them and still alive. "We were never dead, we were put into sacred gears but where never activated because Typhion is our first host." Arthralma, "What do you mean he's your first host, i thought sacred gears had multiple hosts?" Kiba, "Well that is true but with me and my brother are different, when we died and in god's last moments we asked him to become sacred gears but he could not complete the process so we were just orbs that were picked up by Azazel." Arthralma, "If you were picked up by Azazel then how is Typhion your host?" Tsubaki, "They were stolen from Azazel by the one I'm hunting, and forcefully implanted in me when I was just a baby is what they tell me." Typhion, "I have a question, why do you have a small demonic presence?" Sona, "Ah, so you picked up on that, well to tell the truth I honestly don't know why I have one but throughout my life I have always had a devil and dragon presence but I am more dragon than devil because of these two." Typhion, "What made it to where you are more dragon than devil?" Rias, Typhion sightly grimaced at the memory. "That I am afraid is a very touchy subject with our host. The basic is that we reincarnated our host from a dire situation." Arthralma, Everyone can feel the slight hint of anger and sadness at the mention of his reincarnation and his reaction as well. "We will not press the matter of that subject if you don't want to, we can see it brings pain and anger to you." Rias ‘What happened to him that they don't want to talk about it, but I don't want to ask him to anger him and turn on us.’ Rias, "Thank you for understanding." Typhion, "I speak for everyone one we all have our dark past that we don't want to remember but can't forget about it, we understand what you mean that you don't want to talk about it." Akeno, Typhion could see a expression change of Akeno and the blonde near Rias "It is getting late, I'm going to be heading home it was a pleasure to meet you Rias and to see you again Sona." Typhion, "Yes it was a pleasure to meet you as well, and to you as well Typhion." Rias, "Yes it was a pleasure to see you again, hope we can have a great friendship between us in the future." Sona, "Yes indeed looking forward to it, have a wonderful night to you all." Typhion, "To you as well Typhion." Everyone, Typhion despelles both of his sacred gears and leaves the old school building to head home.

Third pov with Rias and others

“Whatever happened to him must not be very good.” Kiba, “Indeed I wonder if it has something to do with his facial scarring.” Sona, “Well whatever it is, how would a devil dragon go unnoticed by the higher ups and how did he get those gears?” Rias, she was tapping a pen on her desk. “Should we ask Moau’s about this?” Akeno, “As much as I don't like my sister, it wouldn’t hurt, but I have a feeling this person has more depth than we think.” Sona, “I think you're right I will contact my brother while you contact your sister about him.” Rias, "Also did anyone else pick up the fact he has the same colored hair as Rias, and her oldest niece." Tsubaki, "Now that you mention I can see the similarities but his hair is mostly crimson with all the ends silver. I really think you should talk with your brother." Sona, Rias had her hands under her chest, thinking about what to do about this matter. "As much as I'd love to but I think it should wait a little while. We have to deal with the stray killer and my brother has been busy trying to meet with the leaders of the other factions to agree to a peace treaty." Rias, Letting Rias's words sink in Sona was thinking. "I have to agree with you Rias. We will wait until there is a perfect moment to tell our older siblings about this matter." Sona,

Fallen angel pov 5 minutes later

He is going to be a threat to our plans. I need to do something about him.’ I summon a magic communication circle. "We have a problem, what do you want me to do?" "Get rid of the problem, do whatever you have to do to get rid of it." Mysterious voice, I cancel the communication circle and open a teleportation circle.

Typhion pov

I noticed a magic barrier that was put up around me and then a magic circle. "Hello there." Fallen angel, "Hello and how can I help you, fallen?" "Oh you can sense what I am, but nevermind that, I just wanted to let you know that you are in devil territory right." Fallen angel, "Yes I knew that but thanks for letting me and my I ask why are you in their territory." She steps closer to where she is touching me. “Oh nothing, just passing through.” Fallen, I give her a questioning look but then I feel a stabbing pain then a slight burning pain. I look down to the spot where the pain is coming from and there is a light weapon stabbed in my stomach. "Die you pathetic being and say Raynare sends her regards." Raynare, I look up slightly to her eyes and grab her throat. "You messed with the wrong person." I throw her into a tree, she hits her back against it and I hear bones crack. "How are you not on the ground dying?" Raynare, "Because I am not a human or a devil." She gets up and charges at me and I sucker punch her midsection, she coughs up blood. "This is not possible." Raynare, I grab her wings and tear them off and she screams like a dying animal. "Please stop. I didn't mean it. I surrender, please let me go." Raynare, "You should have thought of that before you attacked me." I summon my sword and raise it to kill her. I go to bring it down on her head but there is a blinding light and I have to shield my eyes. When the light fades she is gone. "That's right, run and hide you coward."

Raynare pov

I start having a coughing fit from getting sucker punched in the chest. I take my hand and run them where my wings were and start to cry. "What the hell happened to you?" Male voice, "SHUT UP and I don't need your input Dohnaseek." "Ok but what are we going to do about the little project with your new condition?" Dohnaseek, "IT will stay on course and this will not delay it." Raynare, 'I will kill that person for what he did.'

Author's note