Chapter 8

Life was at it's best and most beautiful ri8 now for me. My 2 movies were hit, another movie ready for release and 2 movies on work and today I was asked to sign for a GVM sir's film, my dream project. But the most beautiful part of life was my rowdy.

It's been a week since our confession, even though it's hard for us to keep in touch or meet unlike normal couples just a 5min eachother everyday was giving so much happiness.

I am happy we took our time and dint jump into the relationship just because everyone wanted us togeather. It was the perfect timing with their blooming careers and this 1 year they spent knowing and understanding eachother, he so badly missed her all of a sudden, he was used to her nonstop banters but not to the nervousness she showed when he touched her. The shade of her blushing cheeks were becoming his fav color. This one year he treated her like his child or like his mom and now he was so eager to show his romantic side to him but also at the same time he was cautious to not go overboard, afterall she is a baby.

She'll be in recording ri8 now but my inner mind was jumping to share my enthusiasm with her. She will be the only one who would understand my hype as she is the only one with whom I shared how crazy and a sucker i am for gvm sir's movies.

Sivaangi was too engrossed in her song but her mind never left her ashwineey. Every lyric reminded him and even though it's only been a week since I last saw him my heart was aching for some love dose from my man. I couldn't stop thinking about his kisses and his short and quiet love yous before hanging the  call in his base voice was enough to make my heart flutter and lose my sleep.

Her vibrance didn't go unnoticed by her family, even though she wanted to talk with them the timing never came.

Either my parents were busy or I'd be busy. For now i shared with my brother and he was genuinely happy for me and he truly believed that ashwin would be the best for his sister.

We took a break and I decided to text him
Sk: missing you😒😘😘

Ashwin was in the waiting lounge, he had an appointment to meet with gvm
Dir.
He heard his phone vibrate and checked the notification, he couldn't control the smile and blush that appeared in his face.

Ak: u have no idea how much I miss you too😘 and I have some exciting news!!
Ni8 solren🥰

Sk: ei ipo sollu🤔

Ak: no ni8 thaan, rowdy ena pantu irukinga?

Sk: recording but ipo break, sema love song uh enanku en aal nyabagam vanthuruchu ☺

Ak controlled his chuckle reading the msg.

Ak: enna nenchutu athe feel la paadu, recording seekram mudinjirum 😉
Sk: eppome una nenachutu thaan ma paaduven 😇

Ak: adiye enna aachu unaku enaala react kuda panna mudiyathu, I'm in work🤐
Sk laughed and thought to pull his legs for fun

Sk: enaku en maama va ipove paakanum pola iruku😍

Ak:😳ma!

Sk: paathu tight ah oru hug kudukanum , apram neraya kisses😘😘😘😘😘

Ak: kd, una poi chinna ponnu nu nenechen paaru

Sk: una yaaru nenaika sonna

Ak: iru unaku iruku, madam ku verum vaai thaan, nerla vantha neliya vendiyathu

Sk squinted her eyes and hit her head with her cell phone. It's not her fault if her boyfriend is so damn good looking that makes her senses melt and make her react sheepishly.