Chapter 19

Sk's POV

I woke up to the blazing sun rays hitting my eyes, squinting my eyes I  turned around to avoid the rays. That's when I realised where I was when I hit his stone hard chest. I blushed recollecting the night and snuggled into his neck.

He was sleeping soundly, with his hands around me in the most protective way. He looked striking under the morning lights and was holding me tightly giving me no ways to move.

We dint sleep much last ni8, even after his long shoot he insisted to be awake and we spent talking and cuddling the whole ni8. We missed each other too much to waste a ni8 by sleeping but looking at him now I realised my man was in no mood to wake up and not wanting to disturb his much needed rest I nuzzled to him and closed my eyes treasuring his warmth.

(After few hours) Ak's POV

I woke up for the first time feeling relaxed. I haven't had a good sleep in weeks and I literally felt my muscles loosen. Even during ni8 shoots I dont sleep much in the morning, confused I opened my eyes and found my rowdy sleeping half of her body on me. Her tiny fingers clutching my vest and her head moving up and down to my breathing. It felt home and realised the reason behind my peaceful sleep.

I stretched a little and took my phone to see the time. It was almost 11, knowing she'll be hungry once she wakes up I tried to move to prepare something. She whimpered and placed her legs on my hips. I grinned to her actions, kissed her forehead and slowly moved to the kitchen. Waking up like this everyday will be heaven.

I thought of making something li8 for now and prepare a exquisite lunch. I boiled the milk and made some hot chocolate for us and opened a packet of cookies. I took my phone amd dialled vinayak.

Vk: happy birthday maamse!!!

Ak: haha thnx da! Enga iruka

Vk: frnd veetla, unga gf ah paathu indha paava patta jeevana marandhuruvinga nu nenechen

Ak: dei thnx da avala kooptu vandhadhuku, decoration kulam help pannanu sonna

I was genuinely touched by his actions

Vk: thnx la vena, enga akka kooda romance pandrathuku nadula enkoodayum konjam time spend pannunga. Namba onna velaandu romba nal aachu.

Ak: hmm madhiyanam sapda va, apram namma iniki velaadlam

Vk: ok super uh! Apram andha kutty chathaan ta sollirunga namala disturb panna koodathu nu

I laughed

Ak: seri ne safe ah vandhu seru!

Vk: ok bye

After that I talked with my parents, akka and advik for a while and I got a waiting call it was binni ma.
I attended not sure if she knows sivaangi was staying with me alone but she and appa not even asked anything about it, they both wished me wholeheartedly, asked me to enjoy my birthday and take care of my health.

It felt blissful and I remembered all the lonely birthdays. I havent been more happier in any of my birthday.

I cut my call and turned around to see sivaangi standing there rubbing her eyes. I laughed and kept my hands above my lips. She visibly looked confused and bent to check herself in the living room mirror. Her clumsy morning hair and sulking morning face was too cute and funny at the same time.

Sk: ashwineey! Kalaikatha

Ak: ashwiney!
I imitated her pouring her hot chocolate in a cup. She smiled inhaling the smell and extended her arms. I gave it and in the half way I backed my hands

Ak: brush panniya?

Sk: hehee ila
I glared at her, ivala ena pandrathu..

Sk: moraikadha ashwiney, bag la check pannen na brush eduthutu varala unta pudhu brush iruka..