Chapter 28

All the celebrities wished well for the couple and sivaangi was so touched how all her Anna's took responsibility in her wedding and stood with her and did all the works as if it was their own function. After a whole lot of posing for photos and getting blessings, her back was dead and she could hardly keep her eyes open. Tiredness along with hunger all she wanted now was to throw all the heavy ornaments and saree and get some sleep.

Sensing her Ashwin asked his parents to send them for lunch and informed the photographers to save the poses for their post wedding shoot. The food looked so appealing and all the items were her favorite but she dint wanna move a muscle nor wanted to eat now despite the hunger. As usual like all weddings they asked them to feed eachother, putting a smile she fed the sweet to him and he did the same.

He noticed her playing with the food not eating much, he asked his parents to leave them for a while and all left. He started feeding her from his food making her smile.

Sk: thnx, ennala kai kooda thooka mudila

Ak: face paathale theridhu romba tired aaite nu, seekram vaeetuku poirlaam

Sk: tired mattum ila! Intha manda ilukudhu ashwiney evlo weight ah iruku therima pathathathuku intha jewels saree vera
She complained in her cute way chewing her food and him sincerely listening to her and admiring her.

He soon fed her most of his food and he shifted her food to his side for himself. Sivaangi rested in his shoulders while he ate stealing some time to doze off.

Few minutes later they were seated in the car and the whole way home sivaangi slept in his shoulder as he patted her head. His mother made them stand in the entrance and invited them with an araathi plate and made them sit  before an iyer for a small house warming prayer. Sivaangi tried her best to mask her tiredness in her face not wanting to give ashwin's relatives a chance to gossip about her who were already skeptical. After which she was took into the kitchen to boil milk and she served it to her husband, in laws and some close relatives.

Ak mom: paapa mogame vaadiruchu, ne konja neram poi thoonguda. Na evening velakethuradhuku elupren

Sk: sari atha!
Ak's sister took her to the guestroom and as soon as she reached the room she begged anithu to help her remove everything as fast as she can changed to anithu akka's night dress as her luggages were yet to arrive and jumped to the bed.

If anyone ever asked her if she has felt heaven she would say it as ri8 now sleeping in the big comfy bed along with the AC in lowest temperature cuddled with atleast 4 pillows after the most tiring hours she dozed off to deep sleep in no time.

Ashwin entered the room to see his rowdy cuddled in the bed like a baby and caressed her hair. She has removed her makeup carefully not removing the bindhi and sendhoor and her neck had her nuptial chain. This look of hers gave him a rightful sense of possesion sitting beside her just taking in her appearance.

Anithu: inga enna da panra

Ak: romba tired ah irundha nu paaka vandhen
He spoke in a low voice

Anithu: athellam paapa nalla thoongura, na paathukren ne po

Ak: enga poradhu na ipdi orama paduthukren ne kelembu

Anithu: hello sir iniku ni8 varaikum konjam wait pannunga, ipo ava kooda ne iruka koodathu, na vena amma koopdatuma?
She teased him

Ak: deivamey! Na kelembren ne paathuko

He left to their master bedroom and slept, getting some rest for his own.

It was around 6pm when he woke up hearing commotion. He stretched his arms feeling his muscles relax and slowly opened his eyes only to find all his machans around him carrying things her and there and trying to hang the flowers.