Chapter 20

Hello makkale! Firstly I'm extremely sorry for late update, unga veetu pillaya nenechu mannichurunga
I was busy with clg,exams pathathaku writers block vera athanaala than!
Next chapter seekram update pannirven as a compensation😇

Few months went by with extremely busy schedules of both of them. Gvm sir's movie was towards the end of shooting and sivaangi was given a new show in vijay TV similar to coffee with dd.
Occasional meet ups and regular phone calls with eachother was the only one which kept them sane during busy hours of day and ni8.

Sk's pov

I was lazily lying in my bed, its has been a crazy few months but finally now we'll have some time for eachother. My phone started ringing and it showed "Manna❤"

Sk: hello manna!!

Ak: haan ma, iniki free dhana

Sk: hmm iniku endha shoot um ila, en ma

Ak: apo ready aagu, I'm taking you out. Na pick up panna varen

Sk: enga porom?

Ak: na unaku promise panna dinner date! Aana romba naal aairuchu but better late than never la

I smiled into the phone remembering our first evening as a couple.

Sk: public paathanganna

Ak: athellam nan paathukren, ne ready aagu!

He cut the call. I was so excited and jumped to the washroom.

I came out and opened my cupboard, I really wanted to look good today and was searching for dresses and got the perfect one.

I applied lite makeup, some gloss to my lips and matching jewellery. I let my hair free, smoothened them and curled it towards the end. I was surprised looking at myself how I looked more beautiful than the times of heavy makeup and designer dresses.
Love does make you glow.

I went down to my parents and before I could tell them, they said ashwin got their permission. I heard the door bell ring and swiftly moved to open it.

Ak's POV

I was so excited and nervous at the same time. This ni8 should go well as I planned, i prayed to myself and rang the bell.

The minute she opened the door, my breath struck and I stood there spellbound. Gorgeous would be an understatement, the happy glow on her face made my mind chaotic

If happiness and grace had a face, then it is SIVAANGI KRISHNAKUMAR.

Sk: enna apdiye ninnu ena paathute irukradha plan ah! Hmm?

Ak: haan! Ena ma

Sk: aiyo ashwiney! Kelembalaama

Ak: haan haan polam

She took her purse, we bid bye to her family and went to my car.

Ak: oi ena iniku extra azhaga ready aairka pola