Chapter 2

Third Person’s POV

There once were three girls. Laura, Ana, and Cara. They were inhabitants of Salem back during the Salem Witch Trials. They ended up like all the other girls that were accused as witches the only difference between them and the others.. They actually were.

Clara’s POV

3 girls are being pushed and being yelled horrid things as the reach 3 stakes and are tied to them. Two of them in white dresses and the one in the middle in a dark red dress.

“Laura Smith, Ana Martin, and Cara Lawrence you have been accused and proven guilty for the sin of witchcraft and have been sentenced to burn at the stake this night. Let God have mercy on your souls!” A man yells.

“No! Please don’t!! Papa!” The brown hair girl on the right cries.

“Laura! You brought this upon yourself! You are no daughter of mine!” A man yells.

“It is going to be okay Laura they are not worth it.” the girl on the other end says.

“Set them ablaze!!” The first man yells.

“You think this ends with the lick of a flame.” the girl in the red dress says, “I sleep but a while and while the time is appointed my heir will awaken me and I will have VENGEANCE!”

The fire was set ablaze and the two girls on the sides screamed in pain as the fire burned their flesh away unlike the middle girl who was laughing as the flames torched her skin and their bodies burned like the wood around them.

I sit up in my bed drenched in sweat and hyperventilating. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? Who has dreams about girls being burned at the stake!? I take a deep breath and calm down and grab my phone from my desk.

4:15am

Ughh…… Well I know for a fact I won’t be able to get back to bed. Might as well get ready for the day ahead.

I get out of bed and walk over to my bathroom (yes I have my own. Steve thought I should have my privacy. Steve you’re the shit.) and get into the shower letting the hot water hit me. I wash my hair, body, and face. Yes I wash my face in the shower. Its not that uncommon…. I think?

Once I’m out I put on my clothes and makeup.

#ootd:

Sea NY Tomos 2 Wolves Sweatshirt Grey.

Balmin Leather Jacket

Yves Saint Laurent leather pants

Giuseppe Zanotti Donna black patent wedge trainers

A black beanie

and for my bag for today a CELINE 16521 - Celine Mini Luggage - Fluo Pink.

#motd:

Dark eyeliner around my eyes along with black eyeshadow (not too much tho) and mascara.

I approve what I look in the mirror and brush my teeth, then head back into my room and scroll through tumblr on my computer. It’s such a beautiful but messed up place. As I’m scrolling through a 1 pops up on the mail icon so I click it and get a message from my friend back home in California.

AprilMaeIsYourBae asks: HEY BABES I MISS YOU! BUT DON’T WORRY I SEE A SURPRISE IN YOUR FUTURE!! MWAHAHAHAHA ;) :*

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you my best friend from back home. God I miss her face! She has brown hair, brown eyes, is my main bae. She’s 5’5, she has a huge smile, great taste in clothes is badass, and a chin cleft. We both have the same favorite foods (Mexican food, Gumbo, and Pickles and Cheese.) and we have the same favorite bands. Thats how close we were. We are exactly alike… Exactly.

I answered with: YOU FREAK! xD MISS YOU TOOO!!! xx

Well that made my day.

I close my computer, grab my phone and head downstairs. Once I get downstairs I find Charlie putting his stuff in his bag and on the phone with someone, “Bro chill.” pause. “Common man don’t be an ass.” pause. “Whatever, I’ll see you when you get here.” and with that he hangs up.

“Who was that?” I ask and he turns around shocked.

“Oh Clara. How long have you been there?” he asks.

“Not long.” I shrug and head over to the cupboard getting a protein bar.

I open the wrapper and look at Charlie. “Who gets you anyway?” I ask leaning against the counter biting into it.

“Matt.” He says.

My eyes widen and I gulp. “Oh.” I say trying not to stutter.

That’s when there is a knock at the door and Matthew walks in. He quickly glares at me as Charlie is turned around then once he turns back Matt adverts his eyes. "I'll see you at school sis." Charlie says and walks out with Matthew.

So that's who picks up Charlie!? FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!! I HATE THIS! I hate that Charlie is friends with the one person who's scares me the most and I can't say jack shit about it because he is best friends with him. I cry every time. I sigh and walk over to the couch turning on the TV and start watching Spongebob.

"Art thou' feeling it now Mr.Crabs?" Spongebob says and I start laughing like I did when I was 8.

"Spongebob.... That's a great way to ruin a romantic moment. I should use that someday." I say to the TV.

April always made fun of me because I did that but considering she would talk to her phone once it was fully charged she couldn't really say anything about it. I look at my phone and check the time.

7:35am

Wow, time flies by when your watching cartoons. I stand up and grab my purse and bag pack and head to school. Charlie said not to use the back way and considering I went home before school they might be waiting for me there today so I'm just going to use the street way to school.

As the leaves crunch as I walk along the sidewalk all I can think about is that dream. It seemed so real, so vivid, like I was actually there even though I wasn't. I mean it was just a dream, just a very realistic one.

As I reach the school I hurry up inside and get to my locker quickly putting my purse and jacket in, then gathering my things I need for my classes. Please don't let the guys come by. Please don't let them come by. Please... "Hey Clara." I hear a voice say behinde. I turn around to see the one and only Cameron Dallas. He's the one who had started beating me up, only because Matt told him too and I guess it just caught on.

"Someone wasn't a very good girl yesterday." He smirks, "leaving school before I even got to have our daily chat did we?"

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." I say looking down.

He takes his finger and tilts my head up so I'm eye to eye. "Trust me you will be." and with that he walked away.

Oh my god... He's going to beat the shit out of me. This is just going to be a swell day.... I take a deep breath and head to my first class. Its american history but we only focus on the olden days before the 1920's.

I sit in my chair and our teacher begins our lesson. She writes on the board in big letters: SALEM WITCH TRIALS

How cliché. The town of Salem learns about the town of Salem. "Today were going to learn about the most famous trial of the Salem Trials but no one is actually sure if it ever happened the only trace of them is the papers of them being on trial. But until its proven its just a story which I am going to tell you about and you have an assignment on it once I'm done." She says.

Why are we learning it if no one is even sure its true. Gosh darn it Salem. She pulls a photo up on the smart board of a drawing of 3 girls on the stakes and the one in the middle is wearing... a dark red dress. Oh. My. God. Maybe its just a coincidence. Only one way to find out. I raise my hand and she looks over and calls on me. "Yes Clara?" She asks.

"Would the girls names happen to be Laura Smith, Ana Martin, and Cara Lawrence" I ask.

"Yes actually." She replies and smiles.

Holy shit.