Chapter 16

Matthew

"You can't tell Charlie." I tell Taylor.

"Yeah don't worry." He shrugs.

"Guys.... Your kidnapping practically." Nash chimes in.

"Bro chill. Its only Clara. Its not like she's going to do anything." I tell him.

"Whatever." He responds and leaves my room.

It's not kidnapping.... Kinda.

Clara

I decide to turn on MTV considering nothing else is on TV when catfish starts playing. Why would anyone do that? The world may never know.

I look down at my phone and open the twitter app look through my notifications. I have gained like 100 followers? What!? I scroll through to the bottom and see that Harry Styles had followed and tweeted me! Oh my fuck!!!! Holy shit holy shit!! I am crying this is too much just omg !!?! I jump off my couch and fall to the ground. April's mom walks in and rushes to me, "oh my god Clara are you okay?"

I give her my phone and she starts chuckling, "your just like April." She smiles then walks away. I get up and get back on the couch and read it.

Have a lovely day love! This photo made my day :) @CalumsCookieDough
I cant remember if I gave her a twitter username or not soooo)

Holy baby Jesus! This can't be happening!!! I am so happy now! Oh the photo by the way is a selfie of me that April took with her cardboard cutout of Harry and I was kissing it.

It sucks that April and Shawn aren't here. They had to go help there dad with something at there dads store so its just me. Its not that far away. I can probably run there. Just kidding I don't run.

"Momma Mendes! I'm going to go out real quick!" I tell April and Shawn's mom.

"Okay sweetie! Don't be out too late." She smiles and I head outside.

I start walking down the street and the fall breeze hits me in the face. I look at the ground as I walk and pull my sweatshirt sleeves over my hands. I hear the leaves crunch as I walk and smile. How is it that something so simple can make you feel so much better. Step. Crunch. Step. Crunch. Its calming in a weird way.

All of a sudden a cloth is put over my mouth and I try fighting it but before I know it everything becomes black.

******

I open my eyes and find myself in a cabin. Where? Wait. I look on the recliner and see a moose blanket and a photo of Matt and Charlie. Shit.. I'm at Matt's family's cabin. We came here when we first moved and the boys locked me in the shed for two hours. I sit up slowly and roll my neck.

"Hellooooooo." I hear someone say. I turn my neck towards the staircase and see Taylor. Shit.

"Why.. Why.. Why am I here?" I say.

I'm so scared right now you don't even know.

"I told you. Its my turn." He smirks.

He starts walking towards me then that's when everything goes back.

Third persons POV

Clara's eyes turn purple than back to brown. Cara has officially taken control of Clara again.

"I am gonna make this a living hell." Taylor smirks at her.

"Yeah? Well I'm sure as hell not going to make it easy for you." Cara says through Clara's body.

Cara stands up and pushes Taylor back. She barely touches him bit he slams against a wall.

"Oh hell no." He says coming towards her.

Cara smirks and puts her hand in front of him along him freeze in place and lifts him up in the air. Taylors face is plastered with fear.

"H-how." He stutters.

"Goodnight little boy." She smiles evily and throws him against a wall.
Taylor is instantly knocked out and Cara leaves the house unharmed.

*****

I groan and flutter my eyes open. I look around and I recognize where I am. The back of Nash's car.

"What happened?" I ask sitting up rubbing my head.

"I found you lying on the ground by the cemetery. I tried to wake you up but you were unconscious." He explains.

"Ohh.... Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"April's. You've been gone since 4 and now its 9pm. April asks me to find you since her car is getting fixed." He tells me.

"5 hours!?" I say shocked, "the last thing I remember is Taylor coming at me." I explain.

"Ok." He says looking straight at the road.

He already knew. He already knew what Taylor was going to do.