Chapter 10

so i've literally had 3 chocolate caramel iced coffee's from mcdonalds the other day... Guys... I think I have a problem. plus Taylors Bad blood music video is life! Oh and sorry for the short chapters I have sooo much school work I have to catch up on! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the guys left my room after I explained I must of fallen out of bed. I lay on my bed looking up at my ceiling and playing Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas on repeat. I still find it so weird that in real life she was like 12 and John Smith was like 30. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and relax my body. Common Clara try to be calm. It wasn't real.. It can't be real.

I close my eyes and start to play Ed Sheeran trying to calm myself down. Deep breaths... In and out... In.... and.....

Nash's POV

"I feel like shit." Charlie says. Everything is my fault. If I hadn't had... Shit." he says.

"Bro.. Don't worry I feel the same way you do." I admit. Thank god its only Charlie and I right now.

"What do you mean?" he asks, "its not like you really liked her."

I did though, "Look I gotta head out. See you Monday." I tell him and walk out to my car.

I really did like her.... I really still do like her. I just I don't know why I keep treating her like that when I know what they do to her. I guess its true... I care waaayyy too much of how people see me. I reach my car and hop in and head home. But there's something going on... Something she's not telling us. She did not fall off her bed, she would have woken up instantly. Its different. Something is going on and I am determined to find out what it is.

I finally reach my house and head inside to find my brother Hayes sitting on the couch, "Moms pissed you were out for so long." he says not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Somethings happened at Charlie's with Clara." I shrug, taking off my shoes and sitting next to him.

He takes his eyes off the tv and looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You know damn well.. You need to end whatever you and the others are doing. When she first moved here she was so happy and energetic. Now her eyes are filled with no light. Just sadness. It all started after you came back from hanging out over there for the summer. Whatever it is. Stop it." he says and gets up going up to his room.

I sit in silence, the only noise is coming from the tv.

Is Hayes right?

Clara's POV

I wake up with a cool fall breeze coming in from my window. I thought I closed that? Didn't I? I think I'm going insane... I get out of bed and head over to my bathroom and brush my teeth and brush my hair leaving it all wavy. I don't need makeup. I have no one I'm impressing. I then go over to my closet and pull out an outfit.

#ootd:

-parental advisory SWEATER JUMPER

-H&M Trousers High waist

-PAOLO IANTORNO Erin Black "Nero" Leather Combat Boots

-Coal Hazy Beanie

I put the beanie on my head and grab my bag. Time for another shitty day at a shitty school with shitty people. Well other than Shawn and April. I close my window and head downstairs to see a note from my parents saying they were gone. I sigh and grab a protein bar from the cupboard and I start walking down the street. Its quiet and peaceful with the only noise coming from the breaking of the leaves. I keep my eyes focused on the ground until I hear my name being yelled.

"CLARAAAA!!!" The voice sang. April.

I turn around and yep its her and Shawny boy.

"Hey babes." I smile hugging my best friends.

"You okay? You know after last night?" Shawn asks.

"yeah don't worry about it." I smile and we start walking again.

"You ready April?" I ask as we reach the school.

"Lets rock this bitch."