Chapter 20

I sit there in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I have to do something about all of this. But I can't stand up to the boys! There scare the crap out of me! I mean I'm me and their, well, them. I didn't bother going back to April and Shawn's. My parents are coming home tomorrow so there is really no point on going back over. I just want to lie here and listen to Selena Gomez. ;) People say we look alike, we don't but that's what everyone says. 

All of a sudden someone is banging on my door, "go away please!" I yell.

"Clara it's Charlie." the voice behind the door says.

"Oh okay! Sorry! SCREW OFF!" I yell back.

"Stop being so stubborn!" He snaps and I hear him stomp away.

Uggghhhh! Why couldn't I have been an only child?

I look over at my clock and it reads: 4:00pm.

Wow, I have been sitting in my room staring at a ceiling for a couple hours. Well.. Time to get up I guess. I look down at my clothes and see there is still some blood on my clothes. How did Charlie not notice? Well considering I didn't. Time to change I guess.

I go over to my closet and dig through what clothes I have here (since half of my things are at April's). It looks cold outside sooooooooooo sweater all the way lets see what I have here. No. No. Oh my god absolutely not. No.No. YES! I pull out my blue stitch oversized sweater. Now.. Leggings? Ya that should be good. I go to my pants drawers and pull out a black pair of leggings. 

I take off my dirty/bloody clothes and put on my sweater over my white tank top and slip on my leggings. I head over to my sock drawer and pull out my black ankle socks and then slip on my brown fuzzy boots. SO COMFY! I put my hair up in a messy bun and head downstairs.

"Clara!" I hear a voice yell once I reach the bottom of the staircase. I turn my head to find my mom and Steve.

"MOM!!! STEVE!" I smile widely and run over hugging them. 

Finally there back. I missed them so much!

"How was spending time with April, sweety?" my mother asked sweetly.

"Amazing but I missed you guys." I churp breaking our group hug.

"We weren't gone that long." Steve smiles.

"Without your guys' cooking it felt like forever!" I tell him smiling.

"Oh break it up." Charlie says going by us.

Assbutt.

"Still in your argument?" Steve asks.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'

"Well you two will work it out. You're best friends." My mom smiles.

I just nod and walk into the living room. If only she knew.

Nash

I don't know what to do about Clara. I love her I really do but Matthew. He's my best friend I can't just ditch him. Also I have a rep to protect. I can't believe I hit her. I've never hit a girl in my life and I hit the girl I love. She probably hates me now. I fucked up badly.

"Yo Nash." I hear a voice say snapping out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see Matthew, JJ, G, and Cameron looking at me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You alright man? You seem off." Cameron asks.

"Yeah, don't worry man." I lie, "Hey I'm gonna go head out, I've got shit to do today." 

I stand up and head outside to my car. I get inside and head over to target. I promised my mom I'd get some candy for Halloween. 

I pull into the parking lot and see a girl wearing a stitch sweater and leggings walk in. Clara. I get out of my car quickly and race inside and look around the large story, until finally I find her in the candy section. 

"Clara." I say out of breath looking at her.

She turns around and her face instantly changes from a small smile to a mixture of hatred and fear, "leave me alone Nash." she says sighing. She looks hurt. I can tell by her eyes, they're no longer that sparkling brown. They're dark and no life is shown. I did this, us guys did this. I officially broke Clara Childs and that's something I have to live with... I wish I had never started bullying her but I can never take that back... I hurt the person I love the most.

Clara

"Leave me alone Nash." I say to the beautiful blue eyed boy.

I look away from him and push my red cart and scan the aisle until I feel someone grab my shoulder. I turn around and there he is. Nash looking guilty. Good he should.

"Clara... Please I didn't mean to hit you I don't know what came over me.... I never planned to hurt you." He sighs.

"Yes you did Nash. All summer was a lie and to think... I thought you were the one person who actually cared about me.." I admit.

"I know but things changed." Nash admits.

"Whatever Nash." I tell him and start to walk away. 

He runs up in front of me and stops my cart, "Just let me spend the day with you, yeh?" he begs.

Should I? I mean we did have fun times together but once Nash is with his friends again he's just going to be another bully. I don't want to have a fun day and have all those feelings come flooding back. I mean why can't my feelings for Shawn come back? They can't. There is something about Nash that I can't fight.

"Fine. But only here because I have to go home and help decorate for Halloween its only a 4 days away." I tell him.

"Good enough." he says and we start walking through the aisles.

***30 minutes later***

"Nash! No!" I laugh as Nash is trying to take a photo of me.

"I will if you let me take at least ONE!" He smiles.

I study his face and sigh, "Fine!" I put one foot up on the bottom of the cart and rest my arms on the handles as I hold my starbucks Nash bought me and I smile widely.

He puts his phone up in front of his face and smiles as his phone goes off and he takes the photo. 

"GAWWJUSSSS!" he laughs.

I roll my eyes playfully and push the cart to the front of the store and into an open lane and as I walk up I see who is my cashier.

"Shay?" I ask wide eyed.

"Clara!? Oh my god what are you doing here?" she asks.

"I'm shopping? It's target." I tell her. Obviously.

"Oh.. Well... Okay." she says and scans my items, "your total is $78.64." 

I nod and pull out my wallet. Steve gave me $100 because he figured it would be expensive. Boy was he right. I gave Shay $80.64 and when she gave me my change I practically run out of the store. Its awkward when your ex-best friend / enemy is your cashier. I start putting my things in my car. I wonder where Nash went. He just kinda disappeared when I went to check out. Oh well... Nothing is new. 

I knew today was too good to be true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated anything! I've been applying for colleges and stuff so I have been crazy busy! I mean its my senior year so yeah its pretty hectic! Anywhoooo! Hope you like the chapter I know its not that good but heeeeeeeeeyy #Nara lol.

Question of the day: Who do you want Clara to end up with. (who do you ship more) Nara or Clawn :)