Chapter 5

I open my eyes and groan. Another day at my shit school. I walk over to my closet and put on a pair of skinny jeans, an acdc tank top and a sweatshirt with my red converse for shoes. I grab my bag and head out the door. Today is Wednesday and the day I should be getting beat up by sweet old Cameron. Note the sarcasm. To be honest I don’t really care at this point I just want to know what my dreams have been about. I mean I dreamt about three girls who existed and got burned at the stake. Curiouser and curiouser.

I make it to school with oddly no people attacking me. I walk inside the school and go to my locker. Right as I open it a huge water balloon falls on me and I turn around to see everyone laughing at me, one of them being Charlie. He was in on this? I grab my bag and run out of the school and back to the graveyard. I sit under a weeping willow and sob. Ironic. What did I do to deserve this?

The wind blows and colorful leaves go along with it. The only song that comes to mind is “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas. Best Disney movie if you ask me. I start to hum to it and look up to the sky. It looks like its going to rain. Well shit. But do I care? Not really. As long as I’m away from THEM. Also considering I’m like drenched from the freaking water balloon. I should probably grab my extra sweatshirt and shirt from my bag. Yes I keep spare clothes in there. Thank god I do. I take off my sweatshirt and take off my over tank top (I had one under my acdc one) and put on a plain black T-shirt and a gray sweatshirt over it . I’m just happy my pants aren’t wet. YAY!

“Clara.” I hear a voice say.

I look around but see no one. I shake it off but then hear it again, “Clara.”

“Who’s there!?” I yell.

“CLARA!” The voice says quickly and a huge gust of wind blows to me and knocking me over making me bang my head against the tree.

I slowly push myself up and rub my newly aching head. What was that!? I feel a raindrop fall on my face and decide its time to get up. Maybe I can get Steve to call me out again? I shouldn’t push though. I must go back. First I’m definitely changing.

I head back home and head up to my room changing out of my wet clothes and into some dry ones.

#ootd:

-Killstar Ouji Crop Top

-Vero Moda Lucy Normal Waist Slim Fit Jeans

-Wolf Grey Air Jordans.

My wet hair is pretty much dry not and is wavy so I grab my Yoins Beanie Hat and to cover it. Alright back to school. This should be fun….

I walk back to school and explain everything (well except who did it) to my vice principal. He said it was okay and he would let me go punishment free. Woot.

I walk into my history class and set the pass on her desk and sit in my usual spot. I can feel eyes all on me and some people laughing and pointing. I’m usually use to this kind of stuff but knowing Charlie was apart of it…. That is what makes it hurt the most. My own god damn brother. I just stare at the front of the classroom and zone out everything and everyone. The class goes by quickly and I rush out and head back over to my locker. I look all around it and see nothing okay safe.