Chapter Twenty-Six

Josh took Kate apart with his lips and tongue. He kept a firm hold around her body and a grip in her hair to keep her where he needed her.

There was nowhere else she wanted to be.

Her body was still warm from her run, sheened with sweat, but she wanted him. That was all she knew.

When her legs wrapped around his waist, he picked her up, shut the truck, and broke the kiss long enough to cross the yard, climb the porch, and unlock his kitchen door.

The moment he had her in the mudroom, he slammed Kate against the wall and went back to trying to devour her alive.

He groaned, "My lizard brain is going nuts..."

"I know that feeling." She pulled his shirt over his head and said, "You can't walk through your house in those clothes."

Dropping to the floor, she helped him remove his boots and muddy jeans. All that covered him was his boxer briefs.

"Tell me you have condoms." Josh nodded. His body was coiled like a big cat ready to pounce. "Lose those."

He didn't hesitate. She toed off her shoes and stripped her sweat-soaked clothes away. As she straightened, she took in the way he looked fully naked.

She was not disappointed.

Josh had a working man's body. He was healthy and fit but not cut. Damn good-looking but not a movie star. Light brown hair scattered his legs and chest. His cock was big enough to not make her self-conscious about having had a child but not something that would cause pain during or after.

Just right.

"I'm going to need all of that..." she made a circular motion at his naked body with her hand and then did the same to herself, "on all of this."

He grinned and snatched her off her feet. "Yes, ma'am."

In his rush through the downstairs rooms, he banged her into a door frame and tripped over the edge of a rug.

Pausing after the second bumble, he gave her a serious look. "Apologies. I'm normally a little more graceful."

She held his face and murmured, "Might have something to do with the way your cock is rubbing over me. I'm slick and now...so are you."

His hold tightened, his eyes glazed, and he seemed ready to fuck her where they stood. Shaking his head, he said, "Condoms...need the room with condoms."

Kicking the master bedroom door wide, he threw her across his bed. She couldn't help but laugh.

From inside his nightstand, he pulled a new box of condoms, ripped it open, and dropped it on top within easy reach.

"First things first."

Kneeling on the floor, he fully lifted Kate, pulling her ass to the edge of the mattress. She held herself up with her hands behind her.

Opening her legs, he moved between them and smiled up the length of her body. He lightly stroked the flat of his fingers over her trimmed mound. "I need to eat you and I need you to let me."

"I've been running..."

"I don't care."

Several responses went through Kate's mind rapid-fire and her thighs tightened against his shoulders.

Brian had been happy to receive oral but never to give it. Years of his weirdness about it had made her self-conscious and uncertain. She began to wonder if something had changed with her body that made her undesirable.