💼30💼

Day 110

Third Pov

Jin enters the condo, smiling when he sees Jackson reading a book. "Hey," Jackson looks up, acknowledging Jin's prescience with a small smile.

Jin walks over and tries to lean in for a kiss, but Jackson pushes him back gently. He sighs and takes off his reading glasses. "Now is not the time for that. Please sit down." Jin frowns, not understanding Jackson's behavior.

He was fine the first few dates..?

Jackson's already sitting, breathing in and out of his nose harshly. Is he angry? Jin thought this, trying to figure Jackson out.
"What gives you the fucking right Jin." Said male didn't understand. "What?"

Jackson turned to face him, face red with anger. "What gives you the fucking right to talk down on Yoongi like that?" Jin then remembers the events that happened the other day, recalling his words.

Of course he would tell him.

"Look, I was only looking out for Jimin. I mean Yoongi didn't want to give him what he was ready for, and hell he was willing to fucking wai-" Slap. The sound echoed through the room, Jin's face stinging as his glasses flew off his face and landed on the soft carpeted ground.

"You do not, have the fucking right to talk to him like that. You, have not gone through all the fucking pain he has gone through, his entire FUCKING LIFE! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BLAME HIM FOR NOT BEING READY, FOR NOT WANTING TO BURDEN JIMIN WITH HIS PROBLEMS AND HIS PAIN! YOU WILL NOT BLAME HIM FOR WANTING TO SAVE JIMIN OF ENDLESS SUFFERING, JUST HAVING TO WATCH HIM RELIVE HIS HORRIBLE LIFE FROM THE PAST! EVEN THOUGH HE'S TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN, YOU STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT!"

Jackson stopped yelling, tilting his head upwards to calm himself down a bit before he continues calmly. "Look Jin, Namjoon said that you were too independent for him. I say, that you were just a complete bitch with no filter, or regret for your actions. Now get the fuck out of my house, because this possible thing between us is over."

Jin's eyes watered a bit, but he pushed them down, not wanting to cry in front of Jackson. He didn't want to be weak. "Fine." The words came out low, his voice trying not to betray him, and Jackson's words hurt.

"I don't want to see Jimin suffer by chasing after Yoongi when I know he's not going to give him a chance. He'll say until I'm ready over and over again, and then he'll never be ready and will break Jimin's heart. I'm talking from experience, from the perspective of someone who's not ready."

Jin looked up, staring into the eyes of Jackson with no emotion. "If he does get with Jimin, he'll only pretend to not break the heart of the person he loves. But it won't work out as he won't be ready for anything. Kisses, hugs, sex, dates, meeting family, meeting friends, doing anything really. I'm only trying to save Jimin from years of wasted chances of finding others, and Yoongi from jumping into something that he's not ready for, with scars that will only take a lifetime to heal."

Jackson sighed, lips pressed together.
"I understand your point, but they're not you Jin. What you possibly went through, will never be the same. Yoongi is also a different person, who handles his emotions possibly different. The way you approached this dilemma was wrong, and you need to apologize. Your words were hurtful, and you're destroying your relationship with the people you're trying to protect."

Jin bit his lip, looking away from Jackson for a second time. "I'm not getting back with you until you fix this, and it stays fixed. Instead of trying to break them apart, maybe since you've been in the same situation try to help Yoongi out yeah? Now get out."

Jin nodded, his happy mood gone, replaced with sadness and slight guilt. He leaves, not turning back to see Jackson stressfully run a hand through his hair and yell, bawling his hands into fists.

Jackson didn't really want to break things off with Jin. In fact, he basically loved him. Not like that though, but he was perfect. He matched him perfectly. But he couldn't tolerate the disrespect towards Yoongi, and so he ended it before it could even start.

He felt lonely again, knowing he's not going to wake up to kisses, or laugh with someone who isn't only a friend, someone who actually likes him back. "I need a drink." He whispers this but doesn't get up, covering an arm over his eyes and cries silently.

-

"Jin and I are over." Yoongi looked up from his phone, eyes wide. "Wait really? Why?" Jackson took a swing of the alcohol in his hand, draped over the couch lazily.

"He insulted you stupid. I said I wouldn't give him another chance until he apologizes and doesn't mess up again." Yoongi nodded, noticing Jackson's mood.

"At least you have your priorities set straight right?" Jackson gave a little laugh and a smile to that, sipping now instead of taking gulps.

"I want to go to college." Jackson stops and turns to Yoongi with wide eyes. "Really?" Yoongi nods. "At first it was just for a degree, but now I realize how much I miss basketball. I want to become a coach." Jackson smiles, but then it falters as he remembers something. Yoongi notices and he grows confused. "What?"

Jackson sighs.
"I'm proud of you and all, but that made me remember something that I forgot to tell you." Yoongi still didn't understand, putting his phone down completely. "And that is..?"

Jackson sets his cup down and yawned. "When I was talking to you when you called about the cops after you? You were on speaker. And um, I also told the others about YJ, basically everything from when you were 18 to 20 that I knew. And then your disappearance and shit. Sorry,"

It was the alcohol talking, since if Jackson was sober he wouldn't have approached the situation this way. Yoongi shrugged.
"It's fine. I'm actually glad you told them. My ass would've been too nervous, and I trust you. It's ok, really." Jackson smiles, but soon tears spill out, resulting in him sobbing.

Yoongi rushes over with worry in his eyes, phone forgotten. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Jackson still cried, but spoke through his tears anyway.

"You're such a fucking angel, and I can't believe so many people wanted to hurt you, taint you. I'm so s-sorry you h-had to go through that s-shit." While trying to comfort Jackson, Yoongi tried to comfort himself too.

Maybe he needed a drink too.

-

Lynn~~