💼37💼

Day 132

Jimin's Pov

⚠️Smut continued (skip if you want)

Once the boxers are off, they're thrown to the side. I turn him around, hand round as I squeeze his bottom, fingers sliding in between to feel his hole. I take them out, reaching for his nightstand where I knew lube and condoms were held.

Don't ask why.

I put the cold substance onto my two fingers, right hand spreading Yoongi's cheeks, it touched the hole, causing a shiver to run up Yoongi spine. I let one finger enter, seeing Yoongi's back arch as a reaction.

I move it in and out slowly, watching for when Yoongi gets used to it. He sees me watching, and he nods for me to put another one in. I follow his command, moving it in and out a little bit faster this time.

Breathing hard, Yoongi's back stays arch while he grips the sheets, face pushed into them. I curl my fingers, seeing his head shoot up in pleasure along with a groan tumbling out of his pinks lips. I eventually take my fingers out, pulling down my shorts and boxers, getting naked with Yoongi.

"Are you ready?" The question was asked out of concern, knowing how Yoongi said earlier that he basically wasn't used to bottoming. He gives me a smile. "Yeah."

I smile right back, moving my tip over his hole. He flinches, my member slowly inserting itself inside. He bites his lip, fingers curled up into a fist as I wait. "M-move."

I move slowly, barley moving in and out before I see him start to get more comfortable. That's when I pick up my pace, the small whimpers leaving his lips making me move faster. My hand is on his ass, spreading his cheeks for more access as I slam into his backside, hips moving at a fast speed. "Ugh- J-Jimin! Fast- faster!"

The bed starts to creak, the sound echoing throughout the room as it's also filled with the moans coming from Yoongi's lips, hand on my arm as I move in and out.

My high was aproaching, my head tilting towards the ceiling as a groan bubbles in the bottom of my throat. It's stopped though, Yoongi moving away. "Baby?" He looks at me, sweaty and red, eyes barley open.

"I want to ride you." The suggestion took my by surprise, but a grin spread onto my face as I move into the proper position, slightly in pain as I wasn't able to release.

It's quiet when we switch, but when our eyes met when he were on top, I leaned upwards to pull his lips into a passionate kiss. It didn't last long, me letting go first as a trail of saliva ran down his chin.

"Ready?" I nod, feeling slightly excited. I honestly didn't think we would be changing positions this time, as he wasn't used to sex. But, he's surprised me.

He first moves back and forth, earning a grunt from me as my hands massaging his hip dips, desperate for more contact. Soon he was bouncing up and down, the sound of skin on skin echoing throughout the room.
Moans were made throughout the room, specifically from me as I could feel how his hole would clench every so often when he was moving, pleasure spreading throughout my body.

I ran a hand through my sweaty hair, eyes still on Yoongi's glistening body, head thrown back while his breath was heavy, hands on my thighs. Soon Yoongi came onto my thigh, and I came inside of him.

⚠️(End of smut)

Tiredness seeped throughout my body, eyes hooded as I gave Yoongi a smile.
"So, there's that." Yoongi slowly got off of me, cringing at the liquid that traveled down his thighs. "You want me to help with that."
Yoongi blushed, shaking his head.

"I'll do it myself. I'll also take a shower. Can you help with the....?" I understood the unfinished sentence. "Yeah." He smiled, collecting some new clothes from his drawers before he headed for the bathroom, the door locking behind him. "Damn!" I muttered under my breath, glaring at the door.

I cleaned off my stomach, taking the sheets off of his mattress, removing the blanket too. I put on my boxers, not bothering with my other clothes since I planned on showering after Yoongi.

I took our remaining clothes to the washing machine, starting it with a smile.

-

Day 133

Yoongi's Pov

"I'm so fucking happy for you guys!" I gave Namjoon a hug, letting go soon after to hug Hoseok also. They both just announced that they were getting married soon, news that made the rest of us happy. Jin was a little distant, yet he still congratulated the couple the same. I wondered if he had talked to the others about what he told me and Jackson.

Speaking of Jackson, the guy was clinging to Jin's side, giving him cheek kisses every few seconds that left Jin red for minutes on end.

"I don't care if it's not allowed, I will be on the best man side. I mean, I used to be one right? It still counts." No laughs were heard, the reaction making Jungkook frown

"You guys are fucking snowflakes."  Jungkook moved away from Taehyung, who stared at her with a pout and puppy eyes.
"Taehyung is so damn whipped." I muttered under my breath with disgust.

"Just like I am with you." I didn't even need to turn to blush, feeling like I was in high school again, affected by Jimin's flirty comments. "Shut up," knowing I didn't mean it, he puckered his lips up and tried to kiss my neck, missing since I dodged.

"Jimin, leave him alone! You'll drown him in affection!" Hoseok called out, saving me from being suffocated from Jimin's hugs.
"Party pooper." I smiled, my gums showing as it was directed at Jimin's comment.

His eyes were on me, eyes crinkled.
"I love it when you smile like that." With my ears red, I shied away from his gaze, facing the others celebration.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck, lips near my ear. "I'll never leave you." He whispered, digging his head into my shoulder.

And I believed him.

-

Lynn~~