💼35💼

Day 123

Third Pov

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sooyeon, happy birthday to you!" Sooyeon happily giggled in her chair, eyes staring in amazement at the decorations around her.

Jimin was taking video like proud uncle, Hoseok by his side taking pictures while full on sobbing. Jin was serving cake and ice cream, while Jackson assisted with drinks.

Namjoon and Yoongi who decorated the places, felt proud that Sooyeon loved it. Jungkook and Taehyung brung out the presents, earning oohs and ahhs from the adults that made Sooyeon giggle out in joy.

The first present was small, and Jungkook helped Sooyeon's little baby fingers open it up. It was a new Ironman toy, something that made Sooyone smile big and flail her arms with slightly muted laughter, gibberish coming out of her shiny lips too.

Taehyung wiped his daughter's mouth before she could drool even more, watching Jungkook open the rest of the presents for Sooyeon that were too big for her hands.

Sooyeon gushed over her new toys, gibberish thrown her parents way as a way to say thank you. Soon everyone was eating cake, Sooyeon assisted by her dad. She was officially two years old now, an age that didn't matter to her, but made both of her parents extremely happy that they've qualified enough to be able to keep her fully, as her adoption papers weren't completed yet because of their living situation that was now sorted out.

"This cake is so finger licking good!" Yoongi turned to give judgmental stares towards the couple in the corner, consisting of Hoseok who said the words, and Namjoon who looked completely horrified.

"Baby, why would you say that?" Hoseok grinned, knowing the effect of his words. "Can't cuss in front of the baby remember? Substitute words and sayings exist you know?" Namjoon only patted Hoseok's thigh, face red from embarrassment.

"And sometimes Namjoon wonders why he chose Hoseok as his fiancé." Jimin laughed at Yoongi's words, stuffing cake in his mouth to muffle the sounds.

"But he is right. This cake is finger licking good." Yoongi scrunched his face up and tried to scoot away. "Ugh, not you too! Please help me...." Namjoon laughed at Yoongi now, making Yooongi slightly sulk at the unwanted attention.

"Guys! Come over here!" At Jungkook's excited voice the rest dropped their food and rushed over, wondering what was up.
"What happened!" Taehyung was recording Sooyeon with tears in his eyes, head rested on his wife's shoulder.

"Sooyeon said her first word. It was Dad." That explained Taehyung's mental breakdown on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Come on baby, say it again for your uncle's. Dada, dada." Sooyeon made a couple more incoherent sentences, her grabby hands hitting her high chair.

"Ma....ma...ma...ma!"

"I got that on camera!" Taehyung yelled out, soon sobbing again on Jungkook's shoulder who's holding her own tears back.

"That just makes me want to have children Joonie...." Hoseok says with a heartfelt expression. Namjoon smiles, rubbing his finances shoulder. Yoongi sniffled, imagining having a kid of his own too like Hoseok said.

He wanted kids too.

-

Yoongi's Pov

It was a few hours after Sooyeon's birthday party, my body refusing to leave my room. I was sobbing, the loud cries echoing off of the plain walls. My head was in between my knees, arms shaking.

Thinking about kids made me realize how much I wanted to be in a relationship. It made me realize how much I wanted to be with Jimin. I wasn't crying because of a panic attack or a mental breakdown, it was because I was too scared to get into one.

What if I make Jimin unhappy? What if I cause him to leave? What if he doesn't want me anymore because I've waited too long?

Even though it was unrealistic, the questions still swarmed my head with many other possibilities, no matter how many times Jimin has tried to console me on it.

A knock was heard on my bedroom door, and I didn't look up. "Yoongi, baby, it's me. Jackson came and got me. Are you ok?"

His voice made me cry harder.
No.

I was broken, what made Jimin want to be with me? "Yoongi please, open the door. I can't make you feel better if you keep the door locked." I still stayed, not moving.

That was until I heard the shuffle of feet moving away, and I panicked. I rushed to the door, almost tripping, unlocking it while wiping my eyes quickly.

The door swung open, Jimin giving me a worried look. He could see how my eyes were red, how my hair was messy. He could see how tired I looked too. He opened his arms, and I let him embrace me, tucking my head into his shoulder.

He walked us into my room further before shutting the door softly, soon rubbing my back soothingly. "What's wrong?" I tried to speak, but only sniffles and hiccups could be heard. Jimin waited, waited for me to calm down a bit before speaking.

"I-I want to be in a relationship with you." Jimin's arm movements stop. "Then why don't you? I'll treat you right, nothing bad will happen." Jimin pulled away so our faces could meet, lips inches away.

"But I'm broken, I'll hurt you. You'll leave once you realize that I'm too much..." Jimin sighed. "Don't assume Yoongi. If I thought you were too much I would've left a while ago, whether we're in a relationship or not. Plus, you're going to therapy, you have friends- me, there's nothing to worry about."

I listened to Jimin's words intently, somehow wanting to believe them. "You're even going to college! You're making your mother proud! Yoongi, you have everything you need besides me...."

I looked away, eyes glossed over.
"You want to be with me, so don't prevent yourself from doing that because you feel that I'll leave. I'll never leave! I wouldn't want to now or later. You complete me Yoongi," Jimin took my face in the palms of his hands, softly kissing my forehead, nose, chin.

"Your heart and body complete me. Don't let that go to waste, please. Don't be afraid of something you can't see." I gulped, eyes on his lips. Soon they met his eyes, his warm brown eyes.

In the heat of the moment, Yoongi blurted out the words he's wanted to say for months.
"Will you be my boyfriend Jimin?"
With a grin, Jimin picked me up and spun me around in the lightly dimmed room. He kissed away my tear streaks, making me smile widely at the action.

"Of course!"
Soon our lips met, the action soft and slow. It reminded me of when I went over to his house, the kiss there gentle too.

His arms were on my waist, softly massaging the revealed flesh. I pulled away first, admiring his soft glowing skin under the light, his pink lips that made me feel warm inside just looking at. His eyes, they shimmered and shown, expressing how genuinely happy he was at the moment.

"I waited for so long for you to say that. I'm- Im so happy." Jimin kissed my nose and then pulled away, a grin etched into his skin.

"Yoongi? Are you ok now? I heard some laughing!" Jackson slowly entered the room, eyes eying Jimin's hands around my waist.

"We're dating now." Jimin words made Jackson's eyes widen, before he looked like he was victorious. "I'm so happy you guys! You guys got me 80 dollars now!" Jackson slammed the door shut, and I pulled away with a frown. "80 dollars?"

Jimin sighed.
"About a month and a half ago they made a bet about when we would get together. Jin basically won, but since Jackson and Jin are a thing now they both won." I nod, now understanding.

"Wait, they made a bet?"

-

Sadly this book will be ending soon

Lynn~~