THE ALPHA'S

JUNGKOOK POV

I sigh! as I look at the papers, that I need to study before I signed and implement it.
Those papers contain files for our packs budget, our pack plans for the next year's and lastly for the other packs that wanted my help and support.

They are such a losers if you ask me, they can't stand on their own and need to be rescue.

I wish I could find my mate, My Luna so she/ he can help me here.

Ever since I turn 19, I started to find my mate from our pack and from the other pack. I didn't want to go to the annual packs ball, but I was force to. Because I want to find my mate.

I wanted to give love to him/her, I wanted to give everything him/her needs, I want to love and cherish him/her.

Im from a family that is full of love. I wanted to see the love and adoration my mate will give me. Like my parents.

I was completely daze thinking about my mate would be. I didn't notice Yoongi our alpha.

"Hey! Alpha, your assuming Luna is here" said Yoongi hyung our beta.

I sighed, it's him again. Why his keep coming here. I already said no to him many times. I wanted to be in peace that's why I said "Tell him to fuck off, I'm busy" I almost growl in annoyance, to that baby face dramatic man.

I look at our beta and his smiling like crazy.

"What's with that smile, Yoongi hyung"I said in annoyance.

"Nothing Alpha, why don't you just accept that brat's love for you" he said with a smile.

"What? You want that shorty be your Luna? Oh! For crying out loud. Im not thinking about letting that shorty be my husband. I will just keep looking for my mate even it takes me forever" I said with a growl.

"I understand, but alpha don't take my suggestion personally. Don't worry we will find your Luna" said Yoongi with a concern face.

"I'm sorry, I growl. But I don't want to be with that midget" I said.

"Offcourse, I will just tell him your busy"said Yoongi.

"Okay, you may go now" I said.

"Yes alpha" he bow.
Before Yoongi hyung can leave.

I ask him "where is my brother?" I said.

Yes I have a brother, my brother is a little spoiled, immature brother. But His older than me In just 10 minutes but, he acted like his the younger brother.
We're twins but we don't look a like. But I assure you we look incredible handsome and hot as f***

 But I assure you we look incredible handsome and hot as f***

Thats me

And that's my older brother Taehyung

See we really look good.

We both the Alpha of the Blood Wolf Pack, twins are very rare, specially coming out as two alpha's, that's why when my father step down from his position he didn't choose from the two of us.
He both give us the right to be the Alpha of the pack. Everyone in the pack also acknowledge us to be their leader.

We both made this pack invisible, although we just appointed 4 years ago to be alpha. But you can see the many changes.

Our father are both proud of us.

We have the best team.

I got the strength and he has the brains.

******

"Alpha Taehyung is in a meeting"

"What meeting? I'm not inform about it" i narrow my eyes.

"Alpha Taehyung said that, it's about his mate"

"Mate? He found his mate?" I ask dumbfounded.

"That's what he said alpha" Yoongi hyung bow to me.

"Okay, hyung you may go now" I said.

Then he turn and left.

Is that true? My brother found his mate? But how come he didn't tell me? And who is his mate?

I want to find the answer

That's why I stand up and leave my desk.

I walk. To the corridor going to the living room when I heard a loud slap.

"Fuck you, I should have know that your nothing but a player. How can you do this to me. You said your my mate, I was so stupid to believe you. I given you all even my virginity. You said that I will know that your my mate when I turn 18. But your not. Your a fucking manipulative asshole*. Fuck you! I will tell this to my father. Your fucking bastard" I heard a girl scream in her loudest voice.

I hurry walking, I open the door of the living room and I saw a girl slapping my laughing hyung.

"Hahahaha, I can believe your easily fool by me. Didn't you know that even your just 17 years old you can feel the mate bond of your mate. It's funny the one your pushing away was your true mate." Taehyung hyungs laugh.

"Fuck you! I should just listen to him, not to you. You bastard. I wish your mate die so you will be miserable for eternity."

"Stop this nonsense omega" I growl. They look at me in shock. Cause they didn't hear or smell my scent near them. That's one of my special abilities. I can't be sense by anyone.

"Oh! Hey! Little brother. I'm glad your here. This little Omega is pestering me. You should send her off or kill her" said my hyung with a cocky tone.

The omega trembles in fear. She knows the punishment hurting an alpha.

I hold my temple. I can't believe this fucking alpha is my brother and to top things up he's my twin. This bastard did it again. He always gives me headache.

"No one will get killed, you omega tell your mate that my brother is sorry for what he done to you. Just be with your mate and make him happy. I wish you both happiness. You may go now, don't worry I will deal with my brother"

"Thank you Alpha" the omega said and she bow to me before she go.

"Hey! How come you didn't bow to me. I'm also the Alpha of this pack" said my fucking brother.

I let the omega to be out of sight, before I deal with this demon.

"What the hell hyung? How come your dragging our reputation down. Every single time. What the hell is wrong with you? Why can't you act like your age." I murmur.

He was a little stun and he looks a little hurt. Maybe he can't believe that his little brother is scolded him.

"I want a mate! That's all I wanted. I will stop this if I find my mate" he whispered.

What the hell, his acting like this because he just wanted a mate?

I better find his mate and also my mate.