STRANGE FEELING

SEOKJIN POV

it feel so strange having witness the passing of time.

Time was one of  best thing that god gave us, after life.

We should cherish it, because you never know when time stops for you.

I look at my sister's eyes that is smiling at me. We were been through a lot. Leaving for 42 years after our parents death is so hard for us. We sarfice everything just to survive. This crule world.

I smile back to my sister that is now 100 years old And im 111 years old.

********
Note:
So Seokjin was 19 years old when he got bitten, then 92 years passed since it happened. Her sister was 8 years old and after 92 years.

*********

"Young-ae, where are you" I shouted as I browse at our apartment.

"Here"she answered.

I follow the sound towards the kitchen, oh my my baby sister is cooking something.

"Oppa, you shouldn't call me by my name. I'm your mother remember?" Said my sister that is still cooking.

"They won't here us here and this is our home they won't mind us

"They won't here us here and this is our home they won't mind us."

"Okay oppa, you win. Can you help me puting plates, were gonna eat" she said.

I just nod, my little sister is really so mature and confident now, the time mold us to be who we are.

Witches was not immortal but somehow they have slow aging process. That's why my sister still looks like on her forty when she actually a hundred years old.

On the other hand I look like this

I'm cute right?

I just wish we could live like this forever. But after 10 years. We have to move again. You know that we can't stay in one place.

That's why I don't have many friends. I could share my secret with them. They will also be afraid of me,I know, I'm a monster.

We started to eat the steak that my sister cook. She became a good cook actually. That's what you get from living this long.

"Young-ae, when are you going to get married and have family" I said with a sad tone.

My sister was startle and look shock at me.

"Oppa, why are you asking me that?" She ask dumbfounded.

"Because, I wanted you to be happy. I wanted you to have a family on your own and never think of me" I said. Then she put her hands at my own.

"Oppa, you know whats my answer to that, you know I can't leave you."

"But you sacrifice so much for me. I just want you to be happy. Just try to date someone, and if your thinking about the danger. I will handle it, I can protect myself and even your family"

"But-"

I cut here protest when I shake my head.

"Listen to your oppa" I said. She just let out of a sight.

"Okay, I will find another witch like me, so we can protect you"

"Witch? How can you find another witch"I ask curiously

"I just heard that theirs so many warlocks and witches in Seoul"

"Really! But I think you should go without me" I said.

"Why?" She said with a sad face.

"Because it's dangerous for me, if they found out Im a witch that is now a vampire. I don't want to cause you trouble. Don't worry I will be alright here. I will just wait for your happy news of your marriage." I said. She stand up and  hug me tight.

"Thank you, but I have decided long time ago that, if I'm gonna move away, your  coming with me. Where going to face this new world together, we are strong oppa when where together "

She said that touch my heart.

"I'm sorry I thought of that. Your right, I should be the one who will pick my baby sister's boyfriend" I smile.

"Yeah! That will be great Oppa, let's just continue eating. I will prepare everything tomorrow, Dont worry." She smile at me and we continue eating along.

********
TAEHYUNG POV

I was going to the office when I saw that midget, he was probably waiting for my little brother. I almost laugh when I saw his excited face that looking at my brother's office.

"Hey! What are you doing here Jiminie" I said even if his months older than me, I didn't us honorifics and to tell you the truth this little guy is my best friend.

He was obsessed at my brother, eversince he lay his eyes on him. I always said to him, that not go for my brother. Because my brother is to serious and he doesn't want anyone near him. Except for me. Offcourse.

Jimin's eyes light up when he saw me.

"Hey! Tae. Can you please tell your brother to come outside. I just want to talk" Jimin plea.

"You know his busy, right he couldn't accommodate you. Just go home, your mother is pissed right now, cause you went out at 5am this morning, just to wait for my brother to be here. You looks like a creepy stalker."

"Tae, you know I really love your brother, even if he play hard to get guy. He will eventually fall for me"

"In your dreams Jiminie, you know his also obsessed finding his mate right. And we all know that your not him/ her"

"Then I will find that stupid mate and kill that bitch. So me and Jungkook will have a happy ending" he smile creepily. I got chills. Thank God I don't have an obsessed fan.

Goodluck to you little bro.

********
Tomorrow is my birthday.

Thank you for your support and your love towards me and my work.

I hope you like my little update.