COVENT

Lin family is been missing for 92 years, the last News we gather was their first born was kidnapped by vampires and they got entagle with the wolf pack. Said the man looking at the pages of a huge old black books that has all the information of the members of the coven.

"I heard that they didn't die from the witch hunt" said the lady in an green cloak.

Note: the green cloak woman is the new leader of the coven of the witch.

"Yes, my lady many speculated that they didn't die their, but There are 3 bodies found burning that day." Said the man with black cloak.

"So they all died, but why are you opening this issue up" said the man in green cloak.

"Because Lady Irene, our sources said that their first born was still alive and his now living with humans"

"So? I don't see any problems regarding this matter. Let him be, his not part of the coven and his not doing anything to harm  humans" said Irene.

"But my Lady, the Lin family son is the most powerful witch according to the prophecy"

"Huh? What prophecy are you talking about?" Ask Irene.

"The prophecy of that blind witch"said the deep husky voice.

Irene smile as she turn around.

"Changmin, when did you came back? I miss you brother" said Irene.

"I just home, just now. I went to our home but your not there. That's why I came here. Sorry for interrupting your meeting" he said as he bow to all the 6 men on the room that attending the assembly.

"You don't need to apologize silly, so what's that prophecy you were talking about? I'm a little bit intrigued" said Irene as he hug his brother. His brother hug him back.

"You don't know that prophecy? That from a Lin bloodline they will have the most powerful witch that ever existed" Explain Changmin.

"But why they just let them die, if they have so much importance" question Irene.

"I didn't know about that, but I think they gave they all they needed, but they wanted to live in the human relm, that's why this happened. They all died in a tragic massacred. The Witch Covent came whén the sun shines and all they saw was the burn bodies of the last bloodline of the Lin family"

"Do you know where is the first born? He should be with us. His the only living prophecy" said Irene.

"I'm afraid that cannot happened my sister, because as far I know. He is now a vampire"

"What? A vampire? He can't be awaken as a vampire. Witches dies from the Venum of the Vampire. maybe he is dead" said Irene.

"Maybe not, sister. Because the prophecy never change yet. Who ever has the Lin first child will have a supreme power to rule us all. Where Wolf, witches or Even Vampires. So we better Find him fast before someone could take him away"

Find Lin Seokjin alive. Irene command.

********
Just a little update.

Hope you like it.

Note:

Irene

(She's so cute holding the bottle of soju)Irene she's the New ruler of the Coven

Irene she's the New ruler of the Coven. She is the first daughter of the Bae, she's become a new ruler because his father pointed her to rule. Because he didn't want his daughter Just to party and be a play girl. She doesn't know anything about the coven and she doesn't want to medling with there issue. She's a happy go lucky girl. Unlike his brother that is serious.

Changmin

The youngest son of the Bae family

The youngest son of the Bae family. He's the more focus on how to be powerful and rule the Covent. He thought his gonna be the next Ruler but there father pick Irene his sister. But it's fine for him because he knows that his sister will just ask what to do in the Coven. It's like he also the one that controlling the Covent. But his father saw that Irene can't judge without his help that's why. He was send away by his father to the Camp of witches and warlocks.

But they don't know that him and his sister keep in touch. And after 2 years he came back.

******