WEDDING

SEOKJIN POV

I was looking at my Sister, she was wearing a white gown, she looks happy.

Eomma I said as I hug her tight. Every body knows that I'm her son.

Hey, Jinnie how do I look. She happily said.

You look so beautiful and wonderful. I can't believe that this day will happen. I said with a tear in my eyes.

She just smile and wipes my tear away.

You will have a family, a complete one. She said.

Thank you eomma. I love you. I hug her again.

I love you too, sweetheart. Can you wait for me outside, we will just finish this okay. Go meet your new brother.

Seokjin obey his sister. He felt weird calling her eomma, even though he been calling her Eomma for almost 4 years.

I'm so happy for my Sister, finally she found love. Seokjin smile bitterly when he reminded that he will just have limited time with her.

Hey! So your my new brother? Said a voice. I look at the direction of the voice and I saw a man that looks my age, I mean look like 18 years old. His shorter than me and his frowning.

Yeah! That's me. I replied but I was shock of his reply.

I don't like you. You look so lame. Your so thin like a girl. I make your life a living hell. Said this midget.

Yoongi, don't scared your bother. Let's talk later. His father shouted from a far. His gonna come to us. But That Yoongi just run, before his father can come near us.

I'm sorry, Seokjin. He was just my adopted son and he was maltreated when he was young. That's why hes like that. Don't worry. He doesn't do what he said. He was just doing that shield himself from others.

It's find Mr. Min.

Don't call me Mr. Min call me Appa.

Okay, Appa. Just promise me that you will do everything to love and protect my eomma, don't make her cry. Cause I will make you suffer if you do that.

Oh! Jinnie no need for that. I promise you that I will make your Eomma happy until I live. He said as he smile.

Thank you. I said and I offered my hand for a handshake like a true gentleman and Older brother of the bride.
But instead he hug me. So I just smile and hug him back. Finally My sister will be happy now.

We don't know how long this happiness will last. But we will cherish it.