AWAKEN FROM A DEEP SLUMBER

Seokjin Pov

It was cold rainy night. When I was awaken in my sleep, I feel so uncomfortable. I wiggle my feet, it moved but it was keep on in one spot.

Then I wanted to stretch my hands. But I can't something was stoping it. It looks like some kind of barrier.

I started to panicked, I started to look around. That's weird I can see clearly in the dim light.

Fuck! I was in a fucking coffin.

Did I died?

What happened to me?

How this happened to me?

I knock to the coffin's door. Then I started to punch it. I lot of dirt went down my face.

What the hell, I am being buried alive.

Who did this?

What did I do to deserve this?

How can they be cruel to me?

I'm going to escape from this I said to my self. I'm not going to die this easily. I will make them pay for what they done.

But who are they?

And who Am I?

I ask my self? But that's not important now. I have to get out from here.

I punch the coffin, I made a hole that I can fit. I started to crawled upward. Luckily the soil is wet I can easily get up quickly.

I think I was bury four feet from the ground, a shallow one.

Then I was on top. I inhale my first breath out of that stinky grave, it was night time. I was just savoring the air when I hear someone clapping.

"Very good, my child you passed the first test" he said with a cold voice.

I look at the man, he look so good at his suit. His a man with a tan skin, small face, a handsome feature but I was shock when I look at his eyes.

It was red.

"Who are you?" I ask without hessitant.

I can see a smirk on his face.

"I'm your Creator, I made you immortal like me" he said smiling.

"What! The hell are you saying? "

He just smirk again.

"You will understand it when the time is right. I will go now. It's time for your second test" he said.

"What is the second test you say"I said curiously.

"Stay alive" the only thing  he said then he vanish In A thin air.

"Wait" I scream. I try to grab him.

But he already left.

Fuck! that fucking bastard he didn't even help me get up to this mud. So I just help my self.

What the hell is he talking about? Stay alive? How can I stay alive when I didn't know who am I?

When I didn't know what happened to me?

And what am I?

Then I remember to look at the tombstone.

So my name is Lee Seokjin, born on December 4, 1910. Died January 18, 1929.
Your Mother, Father and your sister loves you. Was in grave to the stone.

So I know my name? But where do I live?

My head hurts a little.

I have to find out what happened to me.

Why that asshole said I was immortal just like him?

I wanna know everything.

I better find my parents or relatives.

******

I look at my self.

A sticky mud was was all over my body, I know my face was also full of mud. I was wearing with some kind of traditional clothes.

I better take a bath. I said to my self.

But where should I go?

Then a flash of my memory came to my mind. It's a direction to where a large lake is located.

I follow my instincts and head to the direction that is on my mind.

And I don't want to stay away in this awful place. I knew I'm in a cemetery.

Because of the cross that is everywhere.

I just notice, I was the only in here that have a tombstone with a proper name. Everything in here doesn't have a name.

Does it mean that my family had a fortune? Because the can afford it.

I was still walking. When I felt the coldness in the air. I smile cause I knew I'm near the lake. After almost 5 minutes , the magnificent lake came to my view.

I smile, finally Im here.

Theirs no one here so I take off my clothes and went for a dip.

The water is so cold and refreshing. I love it.

I bury my self in the cold water. I want that mud to be gone in my body.

I enjoy the water, but I need to get going.

But first I have to find clothes because I can't put those dirty clothes again. So I started to walk bare naked.

I was still walking when I saw a bonfire with 2 men sitting on a log. They look older than him.

I smile, maybe those men can share their clothes with me.

But to my surprise, they not a good person.
They try to do something to me.

I cry, but it only last for a minute when my hunger strikes. I was out of my mind, I can't think clearly.

I drink all their blood in a blink of an I.

Then he came back, my so called Creator.

"Very good Seokjin, your now an Immortal like me. You can now come with me. My child"

"Noo" I scream. The ground started to shake. I can see the smirk on his face.

"Suit your self, my child. I know you'll change your mind" he said before he disappear once again.

I know saw what I done, I was shock to see dead bodies. Their pale faces, their tongue was out and their eyes is white as snow.

But I was stun, but I just said they deserve it. Their perverts. They deserve to die.

I searched to their belongings and I found what a need. Clothes.

I put them on then leave those dry perverts.

I made my way to a village.

Then I saw houses, large homes that look like a mansion. I was still looking around when.

I smell it. Something was burning. I saw big fire at the house at the end of the street.

Many people came out of their houses and walk towards the burning house.

I don't know, but I begun to feel scared.

I also didn't know, why my feet runs towards where that burning house.