LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

JIMIN POV

Hello everyone, let me introduce my self. My name is Jimin, a cute and bubbly omega.

Everyone love's me, except for him. You know who.

His the love of my life, Jungkook.

I've been in love with him since my best friend Taehyung introduce me to his younger brother.

Everyone can tell that I love him so much with all my heart and soul. I can give my own life for him, if he ask me too.

I've fallen so deep with this man. Love at first sight.

My love is deeper than the ocean depths. I love him so much that I don't want to share him with anyone. Even with his own mate.

I was ready to kill just to have him.
I don't know when my love became obsession.

I don't want anyone to have him. Good thing he can't find his mate yet.

I feel sorry for his mate to be, because I will end that bitch life in my own hands.

********
Flash back

I was just new in this pack, my old pack was attack by rouges. That's why we fled and try to enter a new pack.

Luckily The Blood Moon Pack open there doors for us, The Alpha and Luna of this pack is so kind, to accept us to their pack.

I was just 12 years old when I step on this beautiful pack, this pack has everything you will need, it's like a small town.

With supermarkets, gas station, hospital and their Pack house is so massive. Everyone has their own house's.

Only the Alpha's family and the Beta's family live at the pack house. I wasn't enough to live in the pack house.

It was on my elementary year, when I met Taehyung. Actually he's also handsome, and have a great common sense. But somehow I can't get attracted to him.

Hey jiminie, ready to go to my house? Ask my best friend.

I'm a little nervous.

Don't be, is not like my parents will eat you. And besides I want you to meet my cool brother. He's younger than me, but he seems to act like the eldest between us.

Okay. I said.

Where now entering the pack house.
I can't believe that I'm gonna see the pack house this close.

Where here, minie. Can you get out of the car. I told you nothing to be nervous.

I'm sorry tae, I couldn't help it.

Come here. Taehyung reach for Jimin's hands. Let's go. Taehyung happily said.

Okay. I said. But still my heart is racing because of the nervousness, I'm feeling right now.

We enter the mansion.

Then the Luna welcome us, she looks so beautiful and kind.

Oh! Hello their Jimin. I am Taehyung and Jungkook's mother. I'm glad that my eldest found a friend like you. She said. It made smile.

Taehyung is like me, we are almost the same, that's the reason we are friends. I said as I bow to the Luna.

Mom where is kookie? Ask Taehyung.

I'm here. Said the voice that make me turn around.

Fuck my heart started beating so fast, it felt like he's movement is on slow motion. Fuck I think I'm in love with my best friend brother.

A/n

Sorry for not updating.

Don't worry I'm alive.

I'm just so busy.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.
Love you all angel's 💕💕💕💕💕