Class A

Ayanokouji POV

As i sit in the bus

Author-san will make this bus journey different but short for those that are fed up for it.

An arguement has started between a women and a blonde haired boy. It seems as though the blonde haired boy refuses to give up his seat. He's also wearing the same uniform as me and the person sitting next to me.

The arguement continues until a beige haired girl with the same uniform joins in on the arguement.

I honestly didn't care until

"Can someone, anyone give their seats to this old woman."

Yare Yare Daze

JOJOOOOOOOO

She's looking at me expectantly. Why me. There's multiple others in this bus but her eyes happen to fall on me damnit.

Before long a few others notice her gaze and look at me. If they don't ask then I don't have to do it.

Then when she realized that I wasn't going to offer up my seat she approached me to ask.

"Hello...ummm...are you willing to give up your seat?"

You may have foiled my plans... or what if I told you this was all part of my plan!

I purposefully ignored your looks and waited for everyone to have their eyes on me, so that I can be nice to you and have everyone think I'm a good person. Including the people wearing our school uniform.

"Of course."

I say getting up. I go over to stand next to where the blonde haired boy is sitting whereas the beige haired girl helps the old lady to her sit.

They're going to have their cliché dialogue. He talks to her, Kushida introduces herself. He introduces himself. He's able to sense that her reactions are slightly forced blah blah.

*STAR PLATINUM: ZA WARUDO!*

If you can't tell I recently re watched all of the jojo parts for part 6 that's coming out.

As I stand infront of my classroom that is labelled Class A, my super computer brain goes through all the different ways in which I can enter the classroom that would appeal to everyone. But if I did any one of them i would have to keep up an even more intricate façade that I already have. So i'll just walk in there normally.

I open the door walking in. Lots of people are talking in the class. my hyper awareness picks up on everyone's face and nameplates as I walk to my chair. Its at the back out of place. Looks like a decent seat to me. However one issue remains. The person sitting next to me emits powerful Snekk vibes.

I go to sit down as he turns to see me.

"Hey, wassup. Whats your name?"

"I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. What about you."

Just like I practiced.

"My name is Hashimoto Masayoshi but what's up with your face. Why do you look so blank."

Nani?! A surprise question that I wasn't expecting. not that it matters with my quick thinking process.

"I'm usually like this. I find it hard to express myself."

"Oookay."

before he could ask another uncomfortable question the teacher walks in.

he explains the S-system. I'm sure everyone's fed up with that as well.