CoTE with Magic

In this world, races are divided into groups.

Demons,

Angels,

Humans.

Previously, all three had been separated, Demons since they had been tormenting the other races since the dawn of time and were banished at some point by the combined forces of Humans and Angels. After this the Angel's went into seclusion, they wished not to interfere with humanity any further than they had already. For God wouldn't allow such.

But for the first time since the separation, all leaders of the division in races had decided to create good will between the three. They would be prosperous if combing forces once more, at first many were sceptical. Could the Demons be trusted? With that, the Prince Of Lies himself decided to do something no one would have ever thought.

He suggested that a school be made, for young minds. A school that would allow the combinations of Demons, Angels and Humans to intermix. To seal the deal, he would send his own child.

Due to this, all sides had agreed. Little did they know the Prince Of Lies had planned to slowly meander his way into the politics of both Angels and Humans through this school and who better than his very own son to carry this out. His son so powerful that he almost matched The Prince Of Lies himself.

The plan was going according to plan, until a rule that was made non-negotiable had formed, the school would be on a distant Island, obscured from the vision of the leaders. Only school personnel would be aware and would escort students there via magic. Contact with the outside world had been banned and it was meritocratic in a way.

So due to this, The Prince Of Lies sent his son off with a new objective.

Win.

*Ayanokouji POV*

Currently I soared in the air with the use of my wings, they were rather a dark colour in comparison to those of Angels, it was a clear sign to tell us apart.

A school staff, who didn't have wing, flew beside me. They had employed humans. Funny. But this human managed to stay with us by the use of magic. He had cast a spell that temporarily allowed him to fly, like a superhero. It would only last for about...20 more seconds? Was that enough time?

However, the school entered my field of vision. And such questions were swiftly pushed to the back of my mind. I remained simply enamoured by the pulchritudinous of the island before me.

As we approached closer for landing the human had used a complex communication technique, where I could hear his voice in my head. It was impressive for a human, or perhaps they were all like this? Still, they held not a candle towards my power.

Upon landing there'll be a baggage pick-up area. After that please head for security and allow them to search your belongings again while scanning you as well. State your household, race and current age. Then you'll be given directions and escorted to your class. Magic dampeners will be in use until further notice.

What level of magic dampeners?

Level 10, we won't be taking any chances.

Level 10? I almost felt insulted. However, I braced myself for landing by doing something idiotic and yet rejuvenating. I closde my wings. Going into a deep dive, the human - evidently surprised - yelped before speeding to the island in hopes of casting a protection spell. The wind roared in my eyes, i could feel my heartbeat - speeding up in pace - my entire body began to pulse. The floor got closer and closer. The islands beauty having been augmented severely by the adrenaline, which allowed me to see everything, take in details i wouldn't have otherwise.