CoTE x HP: The Chosen Elite.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka going to hogwarts.

*Ayanokouji POV*

Human experimentation. The ethics regarding it are a blurred line, i am part of such an experiment. A breed of muggle and wizard, psychological tests and physical evaluations were part of my daily life. My aptitude for spell-casting, verbal and non-verbal, decision-making, problem-solving, and number reasoning were all measured. As a child, I remember the words spoken to me by a researcher.

"Subject 4-01, Kiyotaka. You're an anomaly, a mutation in the sense of being a wizard, and a mutation due to your unparalleled potential. You're useless to this experiment already, but we've become invested, to see your growth...to see your limit. As soon as we see it, we will discard of you, just like the rest."

On that day, as a 6-year-old child, I decided that I would have no limit.

I was placed in a group of muggle-borns, pure-bloods, and more like me, half-bloods.

Out of them all, I exceeded.

I hit a roof, and I broke through the ceiling.

I have soared, to the point that the view from above has become boring. I much rather enjoy walking on the ground beneath me. I chose to hide my true abilities, even in the white room. There wasn't any need to try excessively, nobody knew the true depth of my abilities, not even myself. I've never had to try my hardest, and I doubt I ever will.

These thoughts came back to my, now 11-year-old, mind. I rest my head against the window, staring out at the scenery.

Centaurs, Manticoares, Fairies, and creatures of all sorts that I had only seen in textbooks were now observable. My first thought was to take a nap, however, a girl with bushy brown hair and brown eyes entered my carriage. 

"The train conductor told us it's time to change..." She opened her mouth to say more, but faltered and left my carriage immediately.

Right...i guess she'll stay afraid after seeing what i did to that guy...

I thought she'd be more grateful to be honest, but so long as nobody knows I'm fine with that as well.

So, i start to change into my clothes and robes, i swing my brown and leather-bound bag over my shoulder, an assortment of books weighing down my shoulder. I take a seat once more and remove my wand from it's holder. The white room had provided us with wands, however, all my wands had restricted the power i could use.

 Whether this was a method my father had used to trick me into seeing how well i could perform with an incompatible wand or not, was something that i found completely insignificant.

Even then, the wand in my hand currently hummed in synergy with my magic, i could feel a comforting warmth emanating from my palms. This wand was definitely compatible, so i made a mental note of putting less effort into my spell-casting.

I spun it around in my hand, observing the ashen black color and the smooth texture contradicted my previous experience with the rough and grainy textures of the wands i had held prior to this one. Love had gone into this wand, passion, and toils of endless nights to shape and sculpt this medium for magic.

Yggdrasil wood with Dementor Heartstring as the core. I could feel magic in every fibre of the wand.

A circuit of magic, not unlike magic circles.

I placed my wand back in my wand-holder and instead exchanged it for a sweet i had gotten from the smiling, dimpled woman who had come by earlier.

Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans. I placed one on the tip of my tongue, curious about what the green colour of the bean might mean. I felt an explosion of odd tastes greet my tongue. Green Pepper? I didn't particularly dislike the mix of spice and sweet, maybe i'll try my luck with more later.