I definitely didn't binge watch Naruto.

A young boy, rendered immobile by the chains that strapped him to the wall, his mouth covered by a steel contraption plastered with seals on it, the same for his eyes. The boy had hazel brown hair, his eyes - if not hidden - would be seen as golden colour, his body much better than those of his age. Muscular, if you would put it. The room that confined him would remain unilluminated, encompassed by darkness. No form of light managed to penetrate the darkness, for the room had no windows or lamp. The boy simply remained stuck to the wall, until he was called upon, summoned by his 'father' though the word was previously spoken with contempt.

The steel doors enveloped in seals as well, finally - for the first time in far too long - opened.

"Kiyotaka."

A firm, cold and uncaring voice called out. This being the biological father of the boy.

The boy thought best to not deign his father with a reply, for he couldn't. His mouth literally unable to open.

The professor shoes were all that could be heard clacking against the stone floor. Well, to normal people that would be it. But to the young boy, 6 pair of feet could be heard. Bodyguards.

Clack

Clack

Clack

his father now in front of the boy's face.

"Kiyotaka...Kiyotaka..."

"AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA!" A sharp bellow reached the ear of the boy who had fallen asleep.

"Yes, sir." He responded to the yell of anger in his own calm and deadpan voice.

"Does graduation day really mean that little to you? You want to be like Naruto? Who doesn't pass for the next 3 times he tries?"

The man asking these questions sported a hidden leaf Shinobi badge, brown hair and the standard jonin jacket. This man who we referred to as Iruka sensei.

"No, sir. I deeply apologize." I express my regret.

"Doesn't sound like it!" A classmate of mine remarked while I now sat down.

"Sigh...even though you say that its hard to know if you truly mean it. Well, since this is your first time and its probably because you've been studying so hard, i'll let you off the hook."

He was completely wrong, I had fallen asleep because of the tension in the room, it was boring and oppressing enough to put me to sleep.

Hello, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Currently I've been enrolled at the Genin school in Konohugakare. This is because I've finally managed to escape my father, after many years. Unfortunately I had to come to the leaf village to seek refuge from him, since not even he would dare attempt to lay waste to the Hidden Leaf Village. I've made sure that i'm not an outstanding student, not too good and not too bad, hiding in plain sight.

"Well then, back to what I was saying. The requirements for passing the graduation test revolves around the Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Due to my hyper awareness, i could see the the visible panic on Naruto Uzamaki's face, the class idiot and troublemaker. Just yesterday he was punished for vandalizing the mountain which had the faces of all past Hokages carved into it.

I forgot what it was referred to since i haven't watched Naruto or Naruto Shippuden for 2 years. 

"Wait here until you name is called and then come next." Iruka announced.

Soon, my turn came and i walked over to be examined. Not one person stood up to wish me luck or anything because i wasn't outgoing but then again, neither was Sasuke Uchiha. He just had a famous - or infamous, depending on who you are - family name, good looks and highest grades in the class. Nevertheless, he openly expressed his contempt for interacting with others. While i never had the chance to do anything of the sort.