Reincarnated Elite 🍋: Reincarnation Colosseum x CoTE (2)

Continuation of Reincarnated Elite.

*Ayanokouji POV*

I had sat Zulu on a chair opposite me, separated by a small circular - wooden - table that was slightly crooked. I could tell that it irked Zulu, i wondered what type of conditions she was living in.

"The room smells nice, what'd you do?" She asked,

"Nothing much, i just sprayed the perfume on the counter around the room, Mary assured me that it wouldn't do anything I didn't want it to."

From what she had asked, I could confirm that she hadn't gotten the same treatment as me. I'll look into that at a later date.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked, I would kick up my legs, but I was still wearing only the bathrobe and I didn't want to wear my armour right now.

"After seeing your fight with 'The Rookie Killer' I can conclude that being your benefactor wouldn't be a waste." She said, suddenly her expression had turned cold and business-like.

"Benefactor?" I questioned her.

"I'll continue to provide you with information and money, in fact - I'm not sure if you know, but I've got a strong influence on this place. Most people that try me end up my slaves immediately solely from the fear. I can provide you with a lot, make your life easier." She said robotically like she was reading a script. Had she done this before? I wonder how her previous target had ended up.

"What would you like in return?"

There was definitely a condition. She was providing many things in my favour for a reason.

Suddenly, her business-like look had morphed into a feral rage. She tightened her fists to the point that her nails drew blood from her palms, and her skin had gone a slight tinge of red.

"Just. Destroy. Zayd..." She stopped, like she was trying to control herself, " Destroy that bitch! Her position! Her dignity! Destroy everything that makes that haughty hag happy!" She screamed. The pitter-pattering of water continued, and Mary continued her shower unperturbed.

"Deal." I said, sticking my hand out. Of course, I currently had the intention of doing just that, even if I escaped Zayd would hunt me. Even if she would remain unsuccessful that wasn't how I wished to live my life. If Zulu wanted to make it easier, then so be it. She shook my hand and her light-hearted grin returned, "I'll get you info on your next opponent, I have an idea already but I need to make sure. Since it'll be in a week I'll have the info in 2 days."

I sat there for a bit longer, just absorbing the now vibrant environment around me. I had unlocked another skill. My status pad was different.
===========================================================================

Name: [ N/A ]

Lvl: [ 1/999 ]

Class: [ +SSS ]

Title: [ The Elite Hero ]

Job: [ Sword-Slave ]

Status: [ Marked ] (Slave Seal)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 100

MP: 999 - magic reserves.

STR: 15

STA: 30

SPE: 15

INT: 9999 - Ability to learn skills, magic talent e.g complex magic spells etc.