Clash

As the massive ship continued its flight through space, Spider-Man stared out the large windshield and noticed that they were approaching the surface of a moon. He recognized the surface from previous science courses. This was Titan, a moon that orbited Saturn. Which meant they were so far from home.

"Mr. Stark, we've got to be at least a billion miles from home," Spider-Man mumbled in disbelief as he pointed at the giant moon.

"We've arrived," Strange said in a fatalistic voice.

Reed stared in disbelief as the moon's surface became more visible by the second. Despite the chance of hostility upon their arrival, as an astronaut he couldn't help but feel some sort of awe.

"Never thought you'd be setting foot on this moon, did you?" Iron Man asked from beside him.

Reed smiled. "No, I can't say I did. I would say I wish Sue and the others were here with me to see this. But, under the circumstances, I'm glad their all still on earth."

Iron Man placed a comforting hand on Reed's shoulder before moving to approach the controls. "Alright, this thing probably doesn't have a self-park function. We'll need to steer it."

Spider-Man looked at the steering controls and then back at Iron Man. The control mechanisms were too far apart for one person to maneuver them. "This will take two people to steer," he pointed out.

"Or someone with elastic arms," Reed chuckled as he approached the controls. He allowed his arms to stretch out, grasping both controls simultaneously.

The other three stood nearby, watching as Reed took control of the ship and began to steer it.

"I think we're in for a rough landing no matter what," Reed grunted as the ship dropped down to a massive collection of jagged, rocky structures.

The surface of Titan was cast in a rusty pink color and was littered with debris. The ship continued its descent and Reed pulled on the controls to attempt to correct the giant circular ship, hoping for the gentlest landing possible The ship collided with one of the rock formations and knocked it off balance. Reed held onto the controls for dear life while the other three attempted to maintain some stability.

Iron Man and Spider-Man activated their helmets so that they were entirely armored. Strange moved up between them and moved his hands in precise motions, conjuring a protective shield that encased the three of them. The shield was a collection of golden lines that converged to form obscure markings before them.

"Shield of Seraphim," Strange said as an aside when Spider-Man tilted his head.

"Brace for impact!" Reed warned.

The ship collided with Titan's surface and skidded across it in one tremendous rumbling crash. Reed was thrown aside but managed to keep his grip on the controls, his elastic body compensating for this by wrapping itself around the bridge like a snake. The three men encased in the magical shield managed to keep their footing through the impact.