Rap Battle / Inner Rage

Elora POV

I waking up to sound of my ringtone of my phone. I got up and stretch then grab my phone to see that Sarv was calling me. 'How did she get my number?' I thought but I answer it anyways. 

Sarv: Morning, Elora!

"Heh, morning Sarv! How's it going?" I asked while I was getting off bed and getting ready.

Sarv: Oh, we're just waiting for you. And there's two people who are impatient to seek revenge on Daddy Dearest.  

Agoti: Well, SORRY! I've waiting so to see that demon to be in defeat. Because he sent me to the void!

"Wait, What? The Void?" I asked in confusion.

Tabi: Yeah, I heard that he sent Agoti to a place where nothing exists. And for me, he curse me to have an invisible body and use me for my talent.

"Ok, that's it! When I reach there, he's gonna regret it! And tell Ruv to bring his Russia gun." I said with rage in my eyes. 

Ruv: I've already got it. Anyways, We'll see you soon at the center.

"Bye." I said while hanging up the call and went back to ready. 

(This is what she'll be wearing for today)

I fix my hair after I put on my clothes and grab my stuff then went out the door

I fix my hair after I put on my clothes and grab my stuff then went out the door. As I was heading to center, I felt there eyes staring at me behind my back. When I turned around, I saw the creepiest clown that I've seen in my life. It has huge red hair that look like Devil horns, I don't think it has eyes, it have green skin as the grass and was holding a what looks like a stop sign.

"Um, may I help you?" I asked while being a little nervous. Then it tries to hit me with its weapon but I dodge it just in time. I look back at it and take out my dart gun then shoot it. The darts hits its face but it has no affection. Suddenly, it starts to scream at me while shaking its fist. I started to run fast as I can, trying to lose it but it looks like it doesn't wants to give up. 

Sarv POV 

We was waiting for Elora to come. We've reach to the center where the rap battle is gonna happened. As I was reading the book that I brought, what I saw at the corner of my eye is that my son was trying to make himself look good. 

"Um, Sel? What are you doing?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow.

Selever: I'm trying make myself look like a charm for  Elora. And look better than Senpai.

Ruv: Son, you've just met her.

Selever: I know.

Then went back to grooming. I looked at Ruv with weirded out expressions and that's when Carol and Sunday came along. 

Carol: Hey guys! 

Sarv: Hey, girls! Have you seen Elora?

Sunday: Sorry but no. Although, we've been hearing screaming from around the corner.