Her First Concert

3rd POV

It was a few hours before the concert to begin. Since Muki wanted knew that Elora bring her friends to the show, she gives them the V.I.P spots and get to be behind the stage with their friend. Anyways, the girls was helping with Elora's outfit for the concert while the guys checks something out in the V.I.P area. 

Sunday: Wow, Elora! Couldn't believe that the Hatsune Muki noticed your music and invited to you sing in front of people! I wish that she could noticed my rock videos.

Elora: Well, I guess but I've never perform on stage. 

Sarv: Maybe just imagine the crowd in one of your videos or close your eyes to pretending that you're alone. And the sounds in mind let it be free.

Elora: Heh, thanks Sarv. Oh, and also, Muki told me that she listens to your rock music videos.

Sunday: Wait...she seen my...She suddenly pass out with sparkles in her eyes while the girls look at her with a sweat drop.

Carol: Oh, boy, Sunday gone through a state that when a famous celebrity noticed her work. 

Sarv: Voilá! My masterpiece!

She moves out of the way to show Elora's new outfit for the concert.

Everyone looks at her with amazement and was completing the looks and appreciates Sara's good outfits taste

Whitty POV

I was hanging around the V.I.P area with the guys while the girls have Elora get ready for the performance. It was really nice of Muki to let us have the good seats and a view of the stage. Although, I'm wondering what's she's gonna wear. I look to my right to noticed that Agoti and Ruv was giving a look. 

"What?..." I asked already being annoyed.

Agoti: You was think about Elora in good outfit, Huh?

"No, I wasn't..." I growled.

Ruv: It's seems clearly that you are simp for her.

Selever: Did I just hear that there's a simper in the room, right now! Where are they?

"There is no simper or whatever." I said while trying to calm him down.

Hex: Yeah, the only simp in here is Whitty.

I look at him with a glare while he slowly backs away then we've get a knock from the door. When Carol opens the door to show the girls coming in, I've got two things to say.

"What happened to Sunday?" I asked.

Carol: She pass out when she realizes that Muki listen to her music. Such a drama queen.

Well, I don't understand what that's  suppose to mean but when I look Elora, I nearly fainted. She looks so gorgeous! My entire face turned bright orange as I stared at her then look away.