We're bringing her back Pt. 2

This whole chapter will be 3rd POV. 

The gang told the Muki about what happened and she has the same reaction as them. She immediately wanted to help for singing friend. They tell her about the plan and she agrees. 

Muki: So, you guys saying that this is the song that may bring her back? Like a revive her back to life?

Carol: Uh, Huh. And I hope that this works. Really miss her already!

Whitty: This better works or so, help me, I'm gonna nuke this.

Agoti: You can summon a nuke.

Whitty: I was born as bomb. What do you expect?

Sunday: Speaking of that, where's Tabi?

 Suddenly, there was a banging on the door. When Ruv opens it, Tabi immediately bust through and it seems like he was out of breath. 

Tabi: Sorry....I'm a bit...late..*pants* 

Sarv: Were have you been?

Tabi: Nowhere.

Selever: Oh, stop lying. I saw you talking to that girl with dark brown hair.

Tabi: HOW DID YOU KNOW- Oh, wait a second, you look through the window. Then Muki peak her head out from the door.

Muki: So, is everyone ready? 

They nodded as they followed Muki onto the stage. When Titchy was checking around the stage, he saw his big brother has worried expressions of his face.

Titchy: Bro, what's wrong?

Whitty: I'm just worried think that Elora doesn't come back and if this doesn't wrong , I don't know what to do?

Titchy: Well, even if we don't bring her back, we'll be with you. No matter what, okay? You'll never be alone.

Whitty look down at his little brother then smiles as he pats his head. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turns around and saw Sombora and Alexia standing behind.

Whitty: Your majesties, what are you two doing here?

Sombora: Well, I hear that my daughter was gonna be revived back by a song she made for you guys to sing. So...

Alexia: We've wouldn't miss it.

Titchy: Oh, okay. But what happen to that cloud man?

Alexia: Oh, about him...Well, he's-

Sombora: In endless torture of violence.

Alexia: Yeah, that.

The bombs look at them then at each other with a little frightened. Suddenly, the lights went out.

Muki: Hello, my city! 

The crowds cheer with excitement as soon as they saw Muki walks onto the stage. But they get quieter when she asked them to get silence for once. 

Muki: I'm glad that you all come here tonight. But I wanna get a little real. Now, I know that you've remember that faithful day that our favorite friend: Elora, was shot by an agent named Updike. She was a confident and caring friend. Sure, sometimes she can be a little scary to others but she does that save her friends. So, don't cry that she die, smile because she was born.

Everyone has tears rolling down from their faces and felt touched by Muki's speech. Speaking of which, Elora was hanging above the concert and she was flowing rivers of tears by the speech with some friends from before.