Corruption

3rd POV

Elora was hearing the sounds of whispering, shushing and...camera flashing? She slowly open up her eyes to almost see that our friends are talking to each other while Sunday and Agoti holding up cameras. They were telling two that this is bad idea. 'Yeah but most importantly,HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET INTO MY HOUSE?!' She screamed in her head. As they were talking, Elora slowly grab the dart gun underneath the pillow (Don't judge her) then shot and Sunday and Agoti, making them to go unconscious. And then she turn her direction to the others, looking a bit scared.

Ruv: We've got nothing to deal with this.

Elora: Then how the hell did you guys get into house?"

Selever: Sunday pick the locks. She told me it was the only way to sneak into places that has some concerts tickets.

Carol: And remind me tout in cameras around the our house.

Sarv: Anyways, what are you here in Whitty's bed?

Elroa looked down and see that Whitty is still asleep then remember what happened last night.

Elora: *blushing sightly* He just need someone to keep his company, okay?

Tabi: We can see you lying through those wolf jaws.

Elora: *blushing furiously* IM TELLING  THE TRUTH!! 

Then Whitty was waking up by the shouting.

Whitty: What's happening? When did they came into the place?

"They picked the lock" I answered him.

Carol: You mean Sunday, not us 

They suddenly heard loud screaming from outside and they sound like someone's in danger. Whitty and Elora quickly get themselves dress and quickly ran outside with the others following them from behind. When they reach downstairs, they saw multiple people running around the place like it's the end of the world.

Elora: What's going on now?

Sarv: There's only thing to explain this...

Everyone expect Elora: The Corruption.

Elora: The Corruption? Is that a virus that been happening around before I came here?

Whitty: Yeah...wait, how did you know?

Elora: Back home and one of my classes, my teachers have been talking about it that makes you lose connection with life, get you covered in black and pink-ish red like blood, crazy murderous faces and being dangerously violent. 

Selever: Well, yeah but who's being corrupted?

Skid: HELP,! Someone please help my best friend.

Carol: Skid, what happened? Where's Pump?

Skid: He's being very aggressively violent, covered in black and red blood and have become crazy scary, it's not even spooky!

Elora: Well, at least, we know who's corrupted but have you seen him?

Elora POV

He pointed at a little black body with pumpkin shaped head. When he turn around, I flinched by the sight of of horrifying features that resembles his face.

 When he turn around, I flinched by the sight of of horrifying features that resembles his face