Date Week

Elora POV

I was watching my flat screen tv with Titchy laying down on my lap while Whitty doing something in his room. Even though, me and him express each other's feelings, we actually didn't went on a date. I slowly pick up sleeping Titchy and carry him to the room with me. 

"Hey, Whitty?" I called him and knocking on his door until he opens the door.

Whitty: Hey, wolfy. What happened?

"Well, I was wondering that we should have a night for ourselves. I know that we've already show our feelings but let's have this one, okay?" I asked him. 

Whitty: Oh, I was about to ask you too. But yeah, let's do it tonight. Alright?

"Sure, I'll call the others to watch Titchy." I said as I went to my room to get my phone.

When the night comes and Whitty's POV

I fixing my cufflinks as I was waiting for Elora to get ready for our date. And to be honest, I already bought this suit a few days ago before the events that happened. There was a knocking on the door and when I opened it, I see the Carol and Sunday waiting their with big smiles on their faces. 

Sunday: Hey, dude! What's up?

"I'm doing good. I'm guessing that Elora call you two to watch Titchy?" I asked them.

Carol: Mhm, and I hope that you two have a incredible time for your date tonight.

"Strange but thanks. But I hope that the you two and others don't get evolve in our date tonight." I said and they nodded in agreement.

Elora: Okay, I'm ready!

I turn around to see her and I have hearts in my eyes by the dress she's wearing.

Carol: *whispers* Well, do you like what you see, Whitty? Go get your future queen!

I ignore her then went Elora. "You look so beautiful." I complimented her.

Elora: And you look so fancy in this suit.

Sunday: Alright, you two! Just go on date and see the highlights. Kiss under the stars. She said as she pushing the us through the door.

Elora: Okay, okay, we're going! Jeez!

We went out the door before me and her can go any further, we look at each other.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

Elora: I don't know but I hope that the others don't ruin it.

I agree with her then went out for our date.

Sunday POV

I carefully peek out the door to check if the two are completely gone from the hall. When I look back at Carol and nodded, she give me wink then takes out her phone. Then dials someone the phone.