Fading away...

3rd POV

BANG!

Everyone flinched as the gunshot fill their ears then slowly faced their friend and gasped in shock. Elora tremble as she looks down to see that the bullet went through her chest and blood was pouring out. Tears already started to fall down everyone's face as Elora fell to her knees then fall on her side. Whitty immediately took off the necklace to change back to normal then ran to her body and pull her close.

Whitty: Elora!

Elora: *coughs out blood a bit* Whitty?...

Whitty: Don't worry! We'll get help! Just hang on!

Elora: Don't worry it...when a demon gets shot, they fade away.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Carol: What do you mean you're "fading away"?

Elora: Heh, listen guys...It's been a good...time hanging together...like a family...but-

Sarv: Don't...please don't say that I think you're gonna say!

Elora: Heh, yeah...I'm gonna...have...to...leave you all.

Agoti: WHAT?! There so much things that you can live for, just-

Elora: No...y-you...guys can...do...it together...by yourselves...you all will be okay. 

Then she gives out her last smile to friends before her eyes fade into grey and became lifeless.

Whitty: E-Elora? Elora! Wake up! Please wake up! Don't leave us! We need you!......I-I need you..

He hugs her dead body as he starts sobbing. Cherry hugs Keith very tightly as the two sobs. Agoti and Tabi are having a meltdown and was trying to keep their tears in but fail. Ruv and his family are hugging together they saw their friend dead in front of them. Carol drops her angel crossbow then fall to her knees as Sunday held her head. Muki hides her face into Hex's chest as he pets her head in comfort. Titchy covers his mouth when he gasped and looks at Elora's dead body. Daddy Dearest just stood there as he thought all the things that he did to do and to Elora. The pain and regret fill into his head. Her body already starts to glowing then it soon started to turn into particles. And it gets slowly fly away into the wind for everyone in the city to see. Then suddenly Whitty starts chuckling and that chuckle starting to get louder. Everyone looks at in confusion especially Updike as he stood there.

Whitty: This is all just some sick joke to you, isn't it..?

Titchy: Whitt?

Whitty: F**king play as the hero to f**k with us?! I knew you were twisted but this is just SICK! He said as he's walking up to Updike as he was backing away from him.

Whitty: I BET YOU THINK THIS IS F**KING FUNNY, YOU SELFISH B*****D! WELL, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE! 

He shouted at Updike as he was about to shoot him but he's out of bullets. Whitty ran up to him then push him including himself. Everyone was about catch him but it was too late.

Whitty POV

"You and that demon ruin in my life! And now, you kill the one that everyone know and love!" I shouted while grabbing Updike by the neck and choking him.

Updike: What do you expect?! It's my job to make this city safe!

"Safe? SAFE! All you're doing is hurting everyone  by killing their love ones! Some hero you are?!" I shouted as we continued falling to our death.