Gifted Voice

Elora POV

I was just hanging in room and looking some music video then I come across a video with a me rapping for the crowd at the basketball court from the first day when I come at. It's gonna popular than I ever imagined. 'I couldn't believe that people love my voice so much' I thought. As I get up, I looked around to see if anyone was there. I went underneath the bed and grab a box. I ripped the tape and when I opened it, I stared at the DJ set that my parents get me before I moved.

"It's been a long time since I played with you" I said to myself as I taking out the equipment and set it up next to my computer. Before I moved into the city, I was deeply into music and was going out to concerts. My parents got me a DJ set and thinking that if I love music so much, they think that I can make my own music. I set the camera and place it on the computer. I take out my papers with some lyrics that made up. I suck up enough courage then I turned on the camera and started singing.

After finished singing, post the video into internet and I felt proud of myself because I write this song to remind everyone that they were born who they are and don't let anyone disapprove it. When I walk out of my room and leaving my set out, little that I didn't know is that video was getting comment about the song.

Sunday POV

'Another day of sleeping your life away. There's nothing to do today!' I thought as I was snuggling in my blanket and Carol is watching tv downstairs. My phone suddenly blink and vibrate to tell me that someone just posted a latest video. I checked and it was Elora posted her first music video. I play it and I suddenly feel appreciate because when she sang the part into no matter if you're living a gay, straight, bi, lesbian or transgender life. Because you were born this way. I felt really moved when Carol walk in and got confused because she saw me having tears in my eyes.

Carol: Uh...are you ok, Sun?

"I'm fine but listen to this." I said as I give her the other piece of the headphone to listen the music and had the same reaction. 

Carol: Wow, that was really moving. Plus, it sends message about your sexuality or any disability. Like you're bisexual.

"That's it! I have to go to that wolf and hug the fur out of her!" I said while racing out of bed but end up falling on the floor then race out the door. Carol was about to come but she says that she gonna send the video to our friends.

Whitty POV

I was listening to music in my room then I got a message from Carol that Elora made a music video. I press the video and listened to it. Her music was empowering the community and sending a message to engage and connect to young people. My heart starts beating uncontrollably and my face felt like fire as her voice gets stuck in my head.

Elora: HEY, WHITTY!!

I got frightened then fell off the bed accident when she bust through the door. Then she comes around and helps me up.

Elora: Sorry, Whitt. Are you ok?

"No, it's okay. I'm fine." I said as I was getting up.

Elora: Well, that's great but do you want to go on walk with me?

"Really? I mean- sure but why?" I asked her.

Elora: Well, I was thinking that you should take your mind off of what happened in the past.