Old Friends / We have each other

3rd POV 

It was almost the afternoon and the gang was going to see their old friend. Although, some of them are kinda nervous if Whitty doesn't remember them.

Hex: What if he don't recognize us?

Elora: *sigh* Hex, that's the fifth time that you tell us that. I'm positive that he'll remember.

Hex: Heh, yeah. I'm just being paranoid. 

Tabi: Speaking of which, are we here?

Elora: Yeah, I recognize this alley. Plus, we're at the blow up place. She said while pointing the place that was burn in ashes. Then everyone look at Tabi.

Tabi: Hey, if that demon would have stay in, he would have been a pile of ash.

They went into the alley and look around to find Whitty. But no luck. When they went into the darkest area, they can barely see a thing. 

Ruv: Sheesh, how can he see through this?

Slever: Sure, it's pitch black but I have a natural sense of direction. After he said that, he got his face hit by some pole. 

Sunday: Natural sense of direction, Huh?

Selever: Yeah, maybe it's for the daytime. Agoti, wait! I don't think you want to go that way!

Agoti: Relax! I got this! 

But he walk into something that hit him right where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain and fall to the ground. Suddenly, they heard a voice.

Whitty: Are you ok, bro?

Everybody look up and saw...

Carol/Hex: WHITTY!!

The two jumped up and hugged their long lost friend while he was almost choking from their tight grip but they let out when they hear his choking 

Ruv: It's been a long time, my old friend.

Whitty: Same with you, brother. Then they fist bump each other. 

Elora POV

I'm really glad that they get to see their friend again. Although, I felt bad that what they did to Whitty like track him down, stealing his fame and especially, turning him into an outcast from the world. 

Sarv: Is something wrong, Elora? 

"Oh, I'm just thinking about what to him. If only I just use my claws only stab Dearest right in the eyeball. And rip out his ribcage the stab him with it." I said menacingly while the others just back away from me.

Tabi: That would be a good show to watch.

Everyone just look at him weirdly.

Sunday: Don't he have a wife and daughter?

Tabi: Don't care.

Hex: Anyways, it's been a long time since we had a game.

Whitty: Heh, yeah. But ever since that sad excuse of a demon made my life miserable.

Carol: Actually, we know that reason why.

Whitty: You do?

"Well, I think I have the power to go back into the past" I said.

Everyone: You have that?

"It's kind of complicated but I think I can do it." I said while preparing to start it.

Agoti: First, you have anger issues, you can turn into demon wolf and you've got the power to travel back in time! What else, you're gonna turn into an alpha?