Just Low Down

Heaven's POV

Esha and Jacob walking together in the house. Locked armed! Calm down Heaven. Kill them with kindness. "Heaven, you ready to fuck these bitches up?" Jazmine asked. "They jumped me this morning. All this makeup to cover up the bruises. I want to hurt them bad." Jazmine was furious. "Look Jaz, we gotta kill them with kindness. I'm over Jacob. I have no tides with him." I think I said that with a straight face.

We walked in Justin's house and it was too live. Everybody was turnt up. Simone and Jazmine saw Brionna sitting alone and went to talk to her. Kevin in I found a couch by the kitchen and sat down. "Heaven, you cool? You seem zoned out?" Kevin asked. "Yea I'm good." That was all I could say. Honestly I was hurt. But I couldn't show my emotions yet. I looked around until I spotted Jacob talking to Zayden, Justin and Jermaine. "Yo Kevin, I'll be back. I'm finna go.." "Talk to your boyfriend, yea okay." Kevin finished my sentence and he sounded kinda hurt.

I was debating in my head whether to confront Jacob or just be chill with him. " Jacob, here come your Goddess." I heard one of the boys say. Jacob turned around fast as hell. "What's wrong? Look like you done seen a ghost." I knew Jacob wasn't expecting me to show up but here I am. "Oh nothing Bae, I was just.. I.. um.. was admiring how beautiful you looked." "Why thank you baby. And I was just admiring how stupid you looked walking in with Esha by your side." I said walking away. "Oh and happy birthday Justin. May all your wishes come true." I said laughing because I knew he was gonna say something silly. "What if my wish was for you?" Justin replied. I just kept walking and smiling.

When I made it back to the couch where Kevin and I picked out, he wasn't there. So I just sat there alone. I searched the crowd for MeMe, Jaz and Boodie. But mainly for Boodie. "Looking for me?" Kevin asked walking up behind me. "Nope" I said laughing. Watch Me (Whip & NaeNae) by Silento started playing so Jazmine and Simone came to the couch and grabbed me to dance. "Now watch me whip, watch me naenae, now watch me whip whip, watch me naenae." Simone, Jazmine and I were the center of attention until Tasha, Esha an Teyana started hating. "Clap Clap Clap. Give it up for the hoes of America." Teyana said getting a laugh outta the crowd. The DJ turned the music off. "I ain't gone be too many of your hoes. Atleast Jermaine ain't complaining." Jazmine replied. I laughed grabbing my girl back. Esha stepped up and said "I wouldn't be to quick to laugh if I was you. Cus yo man was with me while you was at work. So Ima just take him home with me tonight" The crowd awed in unison. "MeMe, Jaz, Boodie let's bounce. And for the record, thottie, I'm already hip. Oh, y'all made for each other." I spit back. Esha laughed and said, "Damn, Jacob. Getting you was easier then I thought. She must didn't care about you baby. She's head over hills for Meghan."