Skadedyr

(Technicality this is a friend's character, but I told them I'll post it here since I'm using her for a story and she doesn't do anything on here)

Name: Tasha Katrine Isaksen
Nickname: Skadedyr
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
DOB: July 6 1992
Hometown: Copenhagen, Denmark
Nationality: Danish
Military Branch/Agency: Royal Danish Army
Unit: Jægerkorpset
Previous Rank: Master Sergeant

--~°Psychological Report°~---
Personality: She is a nice spiteful person who will spite someone for little to no reason. She likes to pretend to care about someone so she can dig further into the person's feelings or backstory. She would much rather be outside than around people.
Mental illness: None
Their thoughts on The White masks: "Fuck dem hoes"

---~°Physical Appearance°~---
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height / Weight: 5'7 115lbs
Freckles, scars, etc...: No scars, no tattoos. Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Clothings: Likes to mainly wear white clothing but does tend to wear other types of clothing.

---~°Equipment/Gear°~---
Gadget/Ability: Pulsometer chronographs Oura ring with dictation software. She would call it the Vermin system
Gear: Uniformssystem M/84, Beskyttelsesvest M/12, Hjelm M/12
Weapons: HK-416, MP5SD, C8 CQB Rifle 5.56mm Diemaco,  FN57, SIG Sauer P320 X-Carry
Primary: HK-416, MP5SD, C8 CQB Rifle 5.56mm Diemaco
Secondary: FN57, SIG Sauer P320 X-Carry
Attachments:

MPSSD: RIS Forearm,  Retractable half stock, Medium Quick Eject, C-More Sight, Magpul Angled Grip, Lasersight Liner.

C8 CQB: Sopmod Barrel, Viper Stock, Ergonomic Pistol Grip, P-Mag 30rnd Windowed, EoTech Sight, Suppressor AAC 5.56, ANPEQ-15 Laser Sight, Angled Grip,

P320: Mini Red Dot sight, 26 FMJ round mag, Osprey Suppressor.

---~°Other infos°~---
Others: High Altitude Parachute Operations (HAPO) training in High Altitude Low Opening (HALO) and High Altitude High Opening (HAHO), environmental training (desert and winter), advanced infiltration training (mountain, non tactical vehicle, ski and rotary-wing), attain Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) certification, and gain additional communications skills.MTM (man-to-man) combat, Afghanistan - Iraq war, and multiple undisclosed operations.
Notes: Loves animals, owns a dog named Charlie

Bio: Tasha grew up outside of the city on a small farm run by her parents. Throughout her school life, she was always top of her class with grade along with being top of her team in all sports. Though she wasn't much of a trouble maker she did throw out tests knowing the teacher would just give them the highest grade possible and stealing a clipboard from a teacher and forged the scores during a school wide sport event so that her team would win. The one moment that got her in the most trouble was when she got drunk and tried to drive a tractor but ended up breaking the transmission then began to text her friends but she couldn't even type out actual words. After she got out of public school, she would go to medical school, where she would be there about 5 years before leaving and joining the Danish Royal Army. She would become a medic and would pass basic training. She would be sent to multiple countries for multiple reasons. After 4 years in the military, she would join the JaegerKorpset. She would pass and would go into a squad as the squad;s medic. She would go on with her squad and do multiple undisclosed missions. She would later S.T.E.A.L her gadget, which is a Pulsometer chronographs Oura ring with dictation software.

L her gadget, which is a Pulsometer chronographs Oura ring with dictation software