Venom

---~°General informations°~---

Name: Emilija Ilić

Nickname: Venom

Gender: Female

DOB: 4/5/89

Hometown: Nis, Serbia

Nationality: Serbian

Military Branch/Agency: Serbian armed forces

Unit: Cobras

Previous Rank: Sergeant major

--~°Psychological Report°~---

Personality: hard-working, no-nonsense, slow to trust

Mental illness: childhood trauma from parents being murdered

Their thoughts on The White masks: the best way to deal with them is to let them die slowly

---~°Physical Appearance°~---

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height / Weight: 5'9 127lbs

Freckles, scars, etc...: Scar on chin, Freckles, tattoos

Clothing: tactical pants, field shirt, and jacket

---~°Equipment/Gear°~---

Gadget/Ability: Vemon spray. (Two use the close range of 1-3 ft or one uses long-range 4-5ft) modified Samandarine toxin inside a modified wrist gauntlet. Effects include hypertension of muscles, rapid breathing, and convulsions.

Gear: (Picture below)

Weapons:

Primary: fn scar-l cqc

Secondary: cz-99

Attachments: holographic sight, tactical light, forward grip

---~°Other infos°~---

Others: Bachelor degrees in animal science and biochemistry

Bio: She grew up in a relatively poor family. Her dad cheated on her mother with another woman that gave birth to her sister Nevena. He would raise both of them in the same house and they wouldn't get along very well most times. At ten years old their home would be burglarized resulting in the death of her parents in front of her. She would get therapy but would develop trust issues with everyone. She would have a falling out with her sister as she blamed her dad for everything and Emilija believes their dad was a good man who just had problems. She would lose contact when she went to college for her double majors. After graduation, she began work as a forensic tech for the police for three years until her parents' murderer was sighted. She went off alone to where she overheard where the killer was. She armed herself with the first batch of her Venom spray and brought the killer down but nearly killed him.

She would leave the police lab and join the military. She eventually joined the Cobras and would meet her sister. She continued to work and use her Venom while her sister worked on a counter. She was placed as the team leader for her squad. She began to use her spray on most people she had disagreements with. People would claim her gadget was inhumane but she didn't care for their opinion. If they continued to complain she sprayed them too.

Her free time off missions consists of working on improving her venom by using different toxins from various animals. Her goal is to find and create venom from various plants, a king cobra, a blue ring octopus, and a cone snail. Where to get those animals has been difficult for her to acquire.

 Where to get those animals has been difficult for her to acquire