Krieg

Rainbow Template

---~°General information°~--- 

Name: Hans Gunther

Nickname: Kreig

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

DOB: 7-8-91

Hometown: Hamburg, Germany

Nationality: German

Military Branch/Agency: German Armed Forces

Unit: KSK

Previous Rank: Lt.

--~°Psychological Report°~--- 

Personality: Quiet, self-sacrificing, honorable

Mental illness: None

Their thoughts on The White masks: Heresy

---~°Physical Appearance°~--- 

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height / Weight: 6'6" 220lbs

Freckles, scars, etc...: Facial scars. Dented mask

Clothing: dress uniform, trenchcoat, jeans, boots, sweaters, scarf or neck gaiter to cover his face

---~°Equipment/Gear°~--- 

Gadget/Ability: Bayonet charge/shovel charge

Gear: gas mask, fast helmet, 5.11 gloves, boots, UArm fas, cargo pants, trenchcoat

Weapons: Shovel, BAR, bayonet, Mg-4, luger, frags, smokes, flashbangs

Primary: BAR, MG-4

Secondary: Shovel, luger

Attachments: red dot sight, vertical grip

---~°Other infos°~--- 

Others: EOD, CQC, CRBN, basic first aid, endurance training, trench warfare, basic first aid, and advanced first aid.

Notes:

Bio: Growing up, Hans enjoyed the outside. Before joining the military, Hans enjoyed riding horses and competitive shooting. He joined the military and exceeded every expectation. Spent the early parts of his career in an artillery unit but later transferred to a new unit to be in the heart of battles. During a firefight, Hans displayed his willingness to follow an order no matter what when he rushed to an encampment alone with his shovel. He eventually discovered a Luger and a BAR while they cleared out a terrorist safe house. He began carrying the luger full time and the BAR on most missions, even though his squad and commander don't approve, even with the vintage weapons Hans earned the named Krieg. After a facial wound from shrapnel cutting his face, he dons a gas mask respirator he wears and seems to never take off. He joined the KSK and kept his self-sacrificing attitude, never disobeying an order in combat. Many people tend to feel nervous around him when he works on his guns or sharpens his knife or shovel. He tends to just stare at people trying to talk to him, but they usually just hear him breathing in the mask. Had been placed in a covert squad with three other members. Their missions are classified and have never been released to the public but those that know about this squad have compared them to a dark time in German history that resulted in severe consequences. After a terrorist attack at a museum in Berlin, his squad was called in to deal with them. TV footage of their arrival and gunning down the terrorist still spread over the internet with a clip of Krieg stabbing a man with a bayonet and then shooting another while the blade was still in the first target.