Pavel

Name- Pavel Sokolov

Codename- Chort/Cleaner

Organization- VI (enforcer and Arms dealer)
Gun for hire

Nationality: Russian

Sex- Male

Height- 6'6

Weight- 278

Ability- No pain, won't feel any form of pain

Weapons- Ak-47, Ak-74u, RPD, bizon, SAGA-12, ballistic knife

Romantic interest-?

Appearance- tattoed body, various masks

(Bottom picture combat attire)

Bio- Little is known about Pavel

Bio- Little is known about Pavel. He was born with a rare hereditary disease CIPA, not able to feel pain or sweat. Growing up on the streets until an orphanage took him. Feeling like he wasn't normal he took on the persona of a monster. He structured his life to working out and tattoos. Most of his body had been tattooed with various designs.

He began a path into learning martial arts to become a fighter. In his first fight, he let his opponent hit him for the entirety of the first round. Once the second round began he was relentless in beating the opponent.

A newly formed Mafia wanted him to become an enforcer. To their surprise Pavel agreed, believing he was made to our people. He began selling weapons to Warlords in Africa along with Rebels in other countries. He signed up for the Russian military only to learn more ways to fight. During his military career, he began selling weapons to terrorist groups along with Alexsandr Senaviev. After his return from the military he was tasked to investigate a hitman that has been hiding out in one of their safe houses. After a short fight Pavel teamed with the hitman to take out a rival Mafia.

Later taken part of a mysterious squad that eliminated rivals to accent thier boss's territory.