Split

Name: Anton Stanton/Azrael

Nationally: Icelandic

Birth Place-Dalvik, Iceland

Date of Birth- [Redacted]

Age-mid 30's

Height: 6'7

Weight: 267lbs

Organization: Undisclosed PMC group.

Appearance:

Weapons- KSG, 5-7.

Interest- Caveria or Nokk.

History: Anton is diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder. (split personality disorder) Anton Stanton has been described as a well dressed educated man. Acquired a master's degree in engineering. Known to always keep his house clean and organized.

The other personality Azrael arrived in his youth. The reason is unknown why but he only comes out for defense. Anton has "conversations" with Azrael.

His personality would change at various times throughout the day. People wouldn't know if they were talking to Anton or Azreal. Doctors believe that they can switch whenever they want without any problems.

The personalities never bothered anyone until age 22. Azrael had shown what he was capable of by killing three muggers. Anton claimed it was self-defense. Azrael had become the more dominant personality and caught the attention of PMC groups. The details on his missions haven't been released but areas he's been seen at report a high death toll.

Anton returns, launch a medical research facility. He received mixed feelings from his country but he quickly changed minds with his charity donations and improving local hospitals. Rumors spread that a rival company wanted his research. Talks among the employees say that someone tried to steal it but Anton personally killed them.

When the White Masks attacked Bartlett, Anton was spotted at the scene. When the dollar flu outbreak began Anton was in New York. He was later brought to prison after having a shoot out with a division agent.

Notes: Anton speaks with an Icelandic accent. Azrael rarely speaks prefers to stay silent. Currently in a supermax prison for murder, arson, genocide.